Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Krispy Kreme

1. Krispy Kreme

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

That market is gone. As Hobbs said himself the other day. The Saudi market is perhaps the only market left paying those crazy prices and even they I think will now be reluctant. FFP is affecting Newcastle, even the top clubs won't go crazy, Chelsea themselves are now in FFP trouble. The...
  2. Krispy Kreme

Oh Adama Traore!

That's what I said isn't it. He's no slouch but he lacks blistering pace.
  3. Krispy Kreme

Oh Adama Traore!

I'd like to see what RANs top speed is, I think he lacks the blistering pace that would make him magnificent.
  4. Krispy Kreme

Oh Adama Traore!

Say what you like Adama, he worries opposition.
  5. Krispy Kreme

Kilman keep or sell?

You haven't paid enough attention to this forum then.
  6. Krispy Kreme

Gary O'Neil - tactics

I doubt it. Their fans won't let them. Plus we could then play for a draw.
  7. Krispy Kreme

Sheffield Utd verdict

What we would give for the same result in the away fixture. Performance is less important.
  8. Krispy Kreme

Can we improve on summer 2020?

This is kind of my point re: Semedo. Doc left on the basis we had an acceptable replacement and got a good bid. Mendes could be offering us a great player in a certain position which leads us to think we can do business on someone we aren't really imagining we would sell. Impossible to...
  9. Krispy Kreme

Can we improve on summer 2020?

Every player has a price. Just read a dumb article saying Semedo is worth less than he was now and it got me thinking that Nelson in current form has got to be one of the best RB in the league, you would think he is another who could be linked with a move away. The important thing is to only...
  10. Krispy Kreme

Sasa Kalajdzic & Fabio Silva

Came on here cause I saw he had been subbed after 11 minutes. I really hope not.
  11. Krispy Kreme

Ait Nouri (Don't sell)

Yes his interplay with Toti/Cunha or Hwang as it was today is vital.
  12. Krispy Kreme

Roy Hodgson

They've been calling for him to be sacked for the last few months. Let's see what this Austrian can do with them. Lots of fans can't stand having a pragmatic manager, unfortunately it's what works.
  13. Krispy Kreme

Roy Hodgson

Ungrateful those palace fans. 25000 average attendance, mid table is as good as they can expect much like us. If they force him out they will join the likes of Charlton and Curbishley, Bolton and Allardyce. Others I can't recall. Get well soon Woy.
  14. Krispy Kreme

JR Bellegarde

The latest scapegoat now people can't moan about Hwang and Cunha.
  15. Krispy Kreme

Matheus Cunha

Some truth in that. We had to gamble on Fabio to go and score goals and increase his value. Sasa less so and it's on GON as to why he couldn't find a role for him, he's a natural goalscorer. Even a successful loan won't improve hie value much.
Back
Top Bottom