Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Roy Hodgson

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He came out of retirement to bail their asses out last season when they were in deep trouble. The very least that they could do is treat him with respect as a result. I wish them relegation.

Yes, but what does "treat him with respect" mean?

They'd clearly already decided to sack him, and agreed things with his replacement before he was ill.

Would you like them to change their mind and not sack him now out of pity?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score

They'd clearly already decided to sack him, and agreed things with his replacement before he was ill.

Exactly it’s obvious that they made the decision prior to him becoming ill.
Plus they haven’t made an announcement it’s been the press

Last edited:

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wish him well. A nice guy with lovely manners and a very good manager in his time. The polar opposite of bad losers who have no class like Klopp. But age catches up with all of us.

I quite like him too... but I think he's often incredibly tetchy and rude to interviewers after losses.

He gets into a weird way of speaking where he's trying to be calm and eloquent, but clearly wants to just rant and rave. Although he did just let go once!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Agree, I'm a bit perplexed by some of the responses on here claiming Palace have done anything wrong. Many of their fans thought he'd been given too long and a change was needed sooner.

If we were in a similar position I'm fairly certain the responses would look very different.

I quite like him too... but I think he's often incredibly tetchy and rude to interviewers after losses.
If Nathan Judah caught me storming out of the South Bank after a defeat, I'd probably make Woy look like a picture of zen and composure!

Krispy Kreme

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
They’re not forcing him out, he’s leaving at the end of the season anyway.

They've been calling for him to be sacked for the last few months.

Let's see what this Austrian can do with them.

Lots of fans can't stand having a pragmatic manager, unfortunately it's what works.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At his age, and with his reputation, he really doesn't need that ****-show. I really hope that Palace go down sooner rather than later.
They could go down, although their form is better than the teams around/below them. However, if they lose at Everton tonight, the pressure will be really on the new manager, Glasner. I think they will survive, though, not only due to there being 3 worse teams, but the impending points deductions that Evrton and Forest may get.

Back
Top Bottom