Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by justfriggin

1. J

Oh Adama Traore!

Wel I certainly wouldn't boo the fella. But a lot on here have always had an over inflated opinion of him. There was a time when it was thought he was worth 60mil goin on 90m. That his managers were to blame for not playing him properly. I say he offered the odd spark and then fizzled out...
  2. J

Brentford Verdict

dyou remember the days when youd have five or six full page reports from contributors on a game ones that actually went to the match now all i get is obscure one liners or "i didnt actually go to the match but from snippets on the radio we appear to have played quite well"...
  3. J

The phrases that pundits and commentators can't live without now

took one for the team deft touch sublime exquisite marauding plucky striker VAR avoids all the confusion
  4. J

dyou still have westam tkt ?

dyou still have westam tkt ?
  5. J

What do we need to do to turn things around?

On paper I think this Squad is now as good as the last time we finished seventh. No real criticism of who've we've let go. Including the possibility of Hwang and Boly. If I could be assured the likes of Raul, jonny neto traore could give a semblance of their previous, we'd climb up the charts...
  6. J

Morgan Gibbs-White

Some of you may have to remain upset. I see a couple of lower prem teams taking an interest in him. I want top six. He aint close. Top ten at a push. A big push.
  7. J

Morgan Gibbs-White

Thanks for that little rendition of "Neves be Enuff" I was thinkin more Jim Morrison. But then again I'm so f@$#ing old. I remember Swinbourne meeting the ball to perfection v Honved.
  8. J

Morgan Gibbs-White

Wel I'm lookin for players who can mix it in the top six next season. As of now I dont see any of these loaned out players ever achieving the top eschelons. White Sanderson Ronan Corbanu. Cundy Trincao Toti look promising but still far to early...
  9. J

Leicester Verdict

We did deserve it. The hallmark of great teams are stoic defending. Ye Olde Liverpool, Arsenal etc. Our midfield, attack needs more work. Lage is probably more aware than we are. Leicester huffed and puffed but couldn't blow the house down. Several teams have controlled midfield...
  10. J

Game on, top 6, top 4 can we ?

Sod Traore. We're stitched on for fourth This site has more loser than the Wolves Squad.
  11. J

Game on, top 6, top 4 can we ?

Look, everything doesn't depend on Traore. He's just a useful addition. No more no less. . I'd be more convinced of 4/5th if Jonny Raul and Neto were at it !! Shame really.
  12. J

Renato Sanches (Lille)

Just out of interest. Is he all that ! I'm sure he would make a top ten Prem team like Leicester or Villa. But I want top six minimum.
  13. J

Small time Jeff strikes again.....

Traore for me irrespective of whether he's saving himself for greater pastures, gave another supersub performance today. Keeping him for now could help propel us to top six. If he can maintain a modicom of consistency he may find other suitors prepared to take a sizeable punt come...
  14. J

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

I've been one of Traore's loudest critics. But I see very little point in agreeing to Spudz advances. 15/18mil. I dont actually think any club really wants to take a significant punt. Having said that, his latest goal showed a skill I hadnt seen since connecting with a through ball...
  15. J

Adama Traore ~ To Sign New Contract ~ Or Loaned & Sold to Barcelona 2022?

You can talk up Traore till your blue in the face. However, where are these suitors for Traore. . Or do a diminishing number on this site know better. Any advance on 15mil spuddies offer Who'll gimme 18mil.
Back
Top Bottom