Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Jonzy54

1. J

Put your finger on what we lack?

Zero leadership A lack of physicality Absolutely zero up top Weak in every challenge Totally half hearted
  2. J

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

As weak as ****
  3. J

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

Yeah right
  4. J

West Ham (A) Pre-Match Thread!

Should never be beaten like that from our corner
  5. J

Last player?

Barnsley?
  6. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Great to have you back mate
  7. J

Oddballs!

This thread is different
  8. J

Kevin Rowland - Famous fan

I remember going to the Spurs cup game at WHL in the 90’s ,the one when Dean Richards crashed his car driving home afterwards.As I got off the coach with my wife ,there he was being handed a ticket by someone and he was sat in front of us that day.
  9. J

First Ever Female Top Flight Ref

A few years ago my two AR’s in one game were father and daughter ( their surname escapes me) A few years later she aspired to AR on the Football League and in one game against Sheffield United at Molineux she took over when the Referee was injured ,
  10. J

First Ever Female Top Flight Ref

She mainly does VAR these days
  11. J

Today’s Games 2023-2024

I remember when the draw used to start at 1230 on a Monday ,introduced by Bryon Butler.I had only just started work and took my little transistor radio to work that day..We all sat round my desk as the numbers were read out and remembered how deflated I felt when they announced we had drawn...
  12. J

Turkish matches suspended after club president attacks referee

To be honest it shakes you up when you don’t see it coming .Thankfully players from both sides came to my aid because you always wonder if that would be the case
  13. J

Turkish matches suspended after club president attacks referee

From someone who was punched in the head by a player which resulted in a 5 year ban and having fellow referees also being beaten up resulting in custodial sentences I can assure everyone it is not a pleasant experience
  14. J

Ref Watch West Ham A

Chris Kavanagh 4th Official Graham Scott VAR Jarrod Gillett (he is like poo on the bottom of your trainer-you can’t get rid of him )
  15. J

Women Pundits

Only occasionally? Who the hell is Flex? Talksport have one called Majestic .WTF
Back
Top Bottom