Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Highwayman

1. H

Third kit

And that's precisely why it will be the first Wolves shirt I buy for myself in over ten years
  2. H

Olympiacos refund

I asked on Twitter about two weeks as seen nothing. No responses and I certainly haven't received an email. I will wait to see what's happening with season tickets and then tell them to deduct the Olympiacos money from the balance.
  3. H

Wolves & Villa fans travelling to North London Next Weekend

Nothing of note will happen thankfully. The braindead who like this sort of thing are very much in a minority these days.
  4. H

Northbank.

FFS how many times do we have to have this discussion. People can leave when they like. Live with it.
  5. H

What annoys you most on this forum?

It's never been the same since the Friday thread got banned.
  6. H

Stairway to heaven

I know the connection with Led Zep etc but sorry coming over he tannoy is just noise. Cafe del Mar was much better at building the atnosphere.
  7. H

Complacent Fans

The pre-match build up is now dire with some heavy metal fan in charge of the music. Its dog****. It's just noise and then the awful "Hi ho". Not sure why we changed from the Cafe del Mar mix which built up the atmosphere beautifully. Add this to the fact we start most games on the blackfoot...
  8. H

Ikeme’s ketchup phobia

Join the club. Detest the stuff since having some as a child. Not even touched any for 50 years.
  9. H

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

I see there are flights from Bhx on Thursday morning now for less than £100. Wish id waited.
  10. H

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

Booked from Bhx on Thursday morning via Frankfurt (delay of more than 3 hours and will miss game) and two nights returning saturday evening for three of us cost £700, which isn't bad considering some of the nonsense prices that were being quoted. Now all we need are three tickets.
  11. H

Food

Queues in NB Upper are better but not sure this is anything to do with better service, I think people are just not bothering. Random points so far this season: - bottles of cider need to be chilled - it doesn't take three people to serve you a bottle of cider and oasis - why remove the oasis...
  12. H

Who is going to Istanbul, with or without a ticket?

Key question - is it safe enough to take my two teenagers?
  13. H

Yes, very easy to get. £20.
  14. H

See they gave Liverpool 4,000 in 2015 but can't find anything more recent. London flights are about £160.
  15. H

be interested to see how many tickets they give us. flights from Brum are about £300 currently.
Back
Top Bottom