Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Who is going to Barcelona! (With or without a ticket)

• Thread starter Deleted member 7206
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Instead of keep calling Dukinfield a numpty, why don’t you tell us how many loyalty points you currently have and also how many more you hope to get before the tickets go on saile in February. We can then maybe advise if we think you have got a chance of getting tickets. Though of course we have not got confirmation on how many tickets we will get other than a minimum 5% of capacity.

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
Instead of keep calling Dukinfield a numpty, why don’t you tell us how many loyalty points you currently have and also how many more you hope to get before the tickets go on saile in February. We can then maybe advise if we think you have got a chance of getting tickets. Though of course we have not got confirmation on how many tickets we will get other than a minimum 5% of capacity.
Thank you might be ok on 1080 then

Other mixers have advised, you don't need to worry

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
I meant you don’t need to worry about helping me, too much crystal ball ! Happy Xmas and leave me alone :D:p

D

Deleted member 4382

Not worth it, mate!!:confused:

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Flights booked via Frankfurt - Wednesday to Saturday.

Not convinced we'll get tickets though.....any offers for 2 tickets gratefully received!

Dudleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anybody stopping in Mataro ? apparently its 21 mile from Barcelona up the coast but our Hotel is now £170 a room for 2 nights instead of £430 in Barcelona. They have an irish pub called Malone's !

Henry Palfrey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Espanyol is immersed in the fight to get out of the relegation positions in Laliga, which undoubtedly leads to the loss of sight that is also alive in the Europa League, where the team has played a very prominent role, getting as first of group in the phase of crosses.
In the first crossing awaits the Wolverhampton, a powerful team that without going any further this past weekend has knocked down the City of Guardiola in the Premier League. The first leg will be played on February 20 in English lands, for this meeting many parrots have already bought their flights and tickets.
What surprises without a doubt is the mobilization power of the Wolverhampton that has asked Espanyol for a total of 4,000 tickets for the second leg at the RCDE Stadium, which will be held on February 27 at 6:55 p.m., coinciding with the celebration in Barcelona of the Mobile World Congress.

Highwayman

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I see there are flights from Bhx on Thursday morning now for less than £100. Wish id waited.

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am building a house out there and I am in Valencia that week so travelling up from there.

I am going to get tickets in the home zone when they come, sent to my Spanish address, so depending how many I can get I should be able to get a few spares if anyone gets stuck.

There is no way they will sell out the home seats so should be a few available.

I have also got friends out there to get more if needed and they are available.

Will update when they are on sale at Espanol.

The Fat Bloke

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Espanyol is immersed in the fight to get out of the relegation positions in Laliga, which undoubtedly leads to the loss of sight that is also alive in the Europa League, where the team has played a very prominent role, getting as first of group in the phase of crosses.
In the first crossing awaits the Wolverhampton, a powerful team that without going any further this past weekend has knocked down the City of Guardiola in the Premier League. The first leg will be played on February 20 in English lands, for this meeting many parrots have already bought their flights and tickets.
What surprises without a doubt is the mobilization power of the Wolverhampton that has asked Espanyol for a total of 4,000 tickets for the second leg at the RCDE Stadium, which will be held on February 27 at 6:55 p.m., coinciding with the celebration in Barcelona of the Mobile World Congress.
Google translate I presume?

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
Just spotted this on the Espanyol site. It wasn’t there on the weekend so maybe worth keeping an eye out for their home leg tickets to pop up in the next week or so.
5D8B175B-3659-466B-8C5C-D1B92ECB76D0.jpeg

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am building a house out there and I am in Valencia that week so travelling up from there.

I am going to get tickets in the home zone when they come, sent to my Spanish address, so depending how many I can get I should be able to get a few spares if anyone gets stuck.

There is no way they will sell out the home seats so should be a few available.

I have also got friends out there to get more if needed and they are available.

Will update when they are on sale at Espanol.
Which is nice

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just spotted this on the Espanyol site. It wasn’t there on the weekend so maybe worth keeping an eye out for their home leg tickets to pop up in the next week or so.
View attachment 13332

Same price wolves fans are paying.£320 them £319 wolves on Sport options.

We have a flight from brum to Alicante staying 1 night.Flight to Barca staying 1night,and return for£250 each.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves Twitter today said they were finalising details for both games so should be told in the next couple of days i reckon.

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Booked accommodation today. I thought everyone had said it was slim pickings but we found a seriously nice hotel at the £120 a night mark without much bother. Making a weekend of it. Flying back Sunday, hopefully just in time to get to the Spurs game.

manc_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's my birthday on the 27 Feb, so I'm still working on it with Mrs Manc... Flights are still stupidly cheap from Geneva...

Not sure I'll get a ticket in the Wolves end anyway (member, but low loyalty points due to living in Switzerland) but I'm confident that I'll get something in the home end at least.

(Obviously, I don't give a **** that I'm 51, but apparently, she does and the kids do... I'll never understand women...)

Back
Top Bottom