Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Frank Lincoln

1. Frank Lincoln

Today’s Games 2023-2024

2. Frank Lincoln

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Airdrie v Dundee United is tame compared to other Scottish championship games I have seen. Still goalless and not a lot happening. Usually by now there have been an attempted murder and a few decapitations, none of which bother the referee, he just waves play on… :)
  3. Frank Lincoln

VAR decision against us V Luton??

Of course VAR will go against Wolves. I think it is an unwritten rule!
  4. Frank Lincoln

mario warms the heart

Thanks for sharing this mcwolf. It puts things into perspective.
  5. Frank Lincoln

Is VAR a specifically English/British problem

Well done Sweden, now can England please do the same.
  6. Frank Lincoln

The Death of Football, R.I.P.

One problem regarding the premier league clubs is that even now most managers say they like the idea of VAR, even though they say it does need to be improved. Both David Moyes and Sean Dyche have said similar things in recent weeks. Even our own Gary O‘Neil has said he won’t discuss VAR...
  7. Frank Lincoln

Not Wolves, but Brighton. A Manchester City player appeared to foul a Brighton player in the penalty area. The referee said no penalty and it took VAR a millisecond to agree with the referee. Television cameras suggested there was indeed a foul, so why didn’t VAR ask the referee to look at the...
  8. Frank Lincoln

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Brighton feel they should have had a penalty, referee said no and the clowns at Fawlty Towers agree with him,
  9. Frank Lincoln

The following is a social media post by Steve Plant, a lifelong Wolves fan.:: ‚‘The love I have for Wolverhampton Wanderers and the pride I feel when looking back at our history came from my dad. Since we lost him I have tried to do everything I can to honour his love for Billy & the boys, the...
  10. Frank Lincoln

Is VAR a specifically English/British problem

VAR is a problem anywhere and everywhere it is used. Goal line technology is fine, but from the day of its inception I said that this would ruin the game, though even I didn’t realise to what extent it would do so. I am fed up of hearing Webb say that VAR is not re-refereeing the game when that...
  11. Frank Lincoln

You say that you like VAR, but it is the officials who are terrible. Fair enough, but it is those same terrible officials who are in the VAR room. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion, but I just can’t understand how anyone can like VAR and what it has done to the game.
  12. Frank Lincoln

My dislike of what football has become is well known and I believe my view is well founded. This abomination that was brought in to help referees has ruined the game. Despite what Webb says, VAR is re-refereeing the game. Nottingham Forest may have gone about it in the wrong way, but I...
  13. Frank Lincoln

Wolves Women - News and Info

5 - 1 win for the Ladies.
  14. Frank Lincoln

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

R.I.P football. I no longer recognise the game I have enjoyed for many years.
  15. Frank Lincoln

Today’s Games 2023-2024

VAR strikes again
Back
Top Bottom