Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Dawnwolf

1. D

Newcastle tickets

Wba away, had purchased isle seat as did chap in front of me , but ended up 1 in.
  2. D

Newcastle tickets

its on now
  3. D

Newcastle tickets

ditto only see ballot only atm, should have been available at 9
  4. D

Pre-game Brunch - Opinions Please (Free Prize Draw/Competition)

Boho: "The minimum for booking would be two guests"
  5. D

Just to be clear to.all, I don't work there. They are monitoring the feedback. Should they have a response to any questions I'll prefix with Boho.
  6. D

Morning Folks, Firstly, as a thank you for the feedback received, responding posters will be added to the free prize draw, details below. (Mods have approved this post) I have been contacted by the owner of Boho bar in Wolves and they are canvassing opinion on a potential pre-game brunch...
  7. D

Ticket info for pre-season and beyond

21st Feb ish... https://www.premierleague.com/news/2647056
  8. D

Pablo Sarabia

I saw some activity on this thread and presumed it would be about that tackle today. So on that note, lucky it was a yellow, i thought he was getting a straight red. Anyhow, just on the recent comments, its always amazing how we all see different games, and none is wrong.of.course, we are all...
  9. D

Matt Hobbs interview

Brilliant interview, first impression is 'humble', great trait to have. I like how he didn't take credit that wasn't his to take (re Julen bringing teams together) Came across sincere, hopefully continues to do well.
  10. D

Reasons and credit for revival

Yeah, I didn't mean wastefully. I meant he has been backed.
  11. D

If you were Neves would you stay at Wolves?

We were all buzzing at Gomes for sticking.to his word,. turning down more money to follow his dreams. Now the flip side is if Ruben wants to win serious trophy's he'll need to leave to fulfill that ambition. Now. Appreciate he can be a legend if he stays and his family are settled arguments...
  12. D

Reasons and credit for revival

Tin hat on. Has to be shi, every1 was cussing when the statement came out no top manger available. At that point in time, i was like take Dyche. Jeff stood firm, and whilst i appreciate there is a touch if fortune that Lopetagui's dads health improved considerably enough for him to...
  13. D

This is brilliant

Yup , really good. I normally fast forward the show and just watch these bits. Everton did a gr8 job there. There was one a few weeks back, where they took some stuff from a collectors house (his wife set him up) nd then did a fake antiques road show with 3 or 4 of his pieces on the show, the...
  14. D

Question - Why do footballers spit?

Already had op on nose about 20yr ago. Didn't help too much. They said i can have another op but requires drilling holes in the bone below my eyes to relieve pressure, but comes with some risk so i gave it a swerve. Thanks for the response though.
Back
Top Bottom