Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Brockmoorwolf

1. Brockmoorwolf

Team v Brighton (FA cup)

Go full strength, brighton will have more of the ball so should suit our quick transition counter attack.
  2. Brockmoorwolf

Wolves v Sheffield United comms thread.

We need to score first.
  3. Brockmoorwolf

European Qualification?

My take on it is we will get the extra cl place, but what happens if brighton win europa league as that means cl qualification. Also if villa get a cl place and win the conference, and someone qualified for cl wins the fa cup ???? Could places go to 9th
  4. Brockmoorwolf

FA Cup, Brighton home

I read something yesterday that they had sold all their allocation.
  5. Brockmoorwolf

Wolves Birthdays

And me.....
  6. Brockmoorwolf

No more FA Cup on terrestrial TV

the article says tnt and free to air will have a choice of games from the 1st round to the final. Nothing to see here....
  7. Brockmoorwolf

Liquidator return?!

you could say we imported the detroit and chicago scenes and exported every dance craze since.
  8. Brockmoorwolf

Liquidator return?!

Id say more genres of music including drum and bass have evolved from the early chicago and detriot scenes than hip hop over the last 50 years quite easily and will have influenced more people .
  9. Brockmoorwolf

Liquidator return?!

Tell Andy c that... lol Almost all poplar music started its roots at the bloc partys in the mid to late 70,s as kids moved away from disco and started experimenting with new sounds, new york hip hop chicago house music and detroit techno all evolved around the same time, by the 1980,s it was...
  10. Brockmoorwolf

Liquidator return?!

really when its roots came essentially from detroit and chicago.
  11. Brockmoorwolf

Liquidator return?!

No its not its drum and bass
  12. Brockmoorwolf

Aspirations

I was born in 73
  13. Brockmoorwolf

Aspirations

Im quite happy with 7-10th in the best league in the world, ive watched wolves play in all 4 divisions, and this is the icing on the cake bar 1974 and 1980 just enjoy it.
  14. Brockmoorwolf

Liquidator return?!

I find it amazing that fans can chant **** the albion for several minutes home and away, but we cant sing **** off west brom prior to the game via the liquidator. Maybe we should just sit there like fans do at the snooker.
  15. Brockmoorwolf

FA Cup, Brighton home

I used my email address for my kids so when they had to authorise me it was easy peasy authorising myself
Back
Top Bottom