Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Sheffield United comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A potential banana skin game as we rarely do well against the bottom teams. it's time for that to change and we now have the players and the manager to get the required result. Avoiding conceding early will be a great help. Wolves scoring early will produce a more open game. I don't think this will be as easy as some of the pundits imagine - I will be delighted to be proved wrong!

So COYW getting the win is most important, improving our goal difference would be an added bonus! :D :D :D

1708864244650.png

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can’t argue with it. Full strength, let’s go.

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Loved this comment on the Blades site:-

I've run out of lucky socks, undercrackers, shirts etc so I'm going to watch the match stark, ******* naked. The barmaid doesn't look too impressed with me though and I don't know where to put my wallet and car keys.
I'm doing exactly the same tbh - but on the bus.

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I say it every time, but I just love it when a a manager picks the most logical team!

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
minutes ago
'Its the end of the world as we know it' currently being played in the ground. Somes up my feeling on that lineup '

:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to the lads today. I get the feeling this game is going to be harder than a few think. Just pray we dont put in a repeat of the Brentford game.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hate these types of games. Any game that we generally expect to win. We do not turn up. Hoping I am wrong.

Kilman just said on sky sports we have a different plan. Interested to see what that is.
Last time we had a "different plan" was... West Ham away? Interested to see how this one pans out.

Me Babbies

Reaction score
Hwang was just down in the watrm up taking a shed load of attention from the Doctor.
Seems to be OK now but fingers crossed

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just commented about Hwang on Sky comms. Fingers crossed.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would hope that the different plan remark refers to finding a way to play in front of banked defence instead of behind it, and that's going to rely heavily on Sarabia and Neto unpicking gaps, and Gomes joining the attack from deep through the holes they open up - which he obviously showed last time out that he's adept at doing. Wouldn't be surprised to see him on the scoresheet again today.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A game where we need to play a possession game and take the game to the opposition, but at the same time make sure we don’t get caught on the break or concede any sloppy goals

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A game where we need to play a possession game and take the game to the opposition, but at the same time make sure we don’t get caught on the break or concede any sloppy goals
Not just possession we need to move the ball faster than we usually do at the start, an early goal could make all the difference today

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pass the ball forwards lads I can’t even see the ball on the pitch yet

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lively start, just make sure we don’t get caught out by any long balls over the top when we’re pressing forwards

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely need Doyle or Bouby on some energy. Such a slow methodical game

Zakalwe

Groupie
Reaction score
Nice to see Sheffield's plan is the same as Brentford's: foul us until our players are injured.

Back
Top Bottom