Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by Brian Law’s buses

1. B

Wolves Ticket Resale

They don't go into your bank but onto your Wolves account, it does take weeks.
  2. B

Hurt

Jamie Smith with a late goal, only for Dougie to go to the other end and score, sad/long drive back. Torquay, a bit like yesterday, went with an expectancy of a win and didn’t turn up; always recall the handful of away fans in the John Ireland upper, south back end. The Bolton playoff away is...
  3. B

Season Ticket/Member divide?

I had the same unsuccessful email back this morning for Villa game. I was however successful in getting a Spurs ticket via the ballot, so presumably it does work.
  4. B

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Only if we win
  5. B

Everton, surely a points deduction?

What if the 4th promoted team happens to be WBA?
  6. B

Man United Verdict Thread

100 percent spot on reference being over run in midfield, I think GON thinking reference RAN was to fill in the attacking positions given how light we are in that department, hence the reason DOC is starting /filling in at LWB. We cannot expect Neto and Cunha to keep running their legs off week...
  7. B

Nunes to City

I’m with you. He was purchased to flip and make a profit, job done. I believe he will make a success of his time in the city team, he’s more suitable to a team mainly on the front foot with possession of over 65% most games
  8. B

Wolves v Blackpool. EFL (Carabao) Cup. Rd. 2. comms thread.

I agree, I though Hodge was superb last night, always wanted the ball, made some intelligent runs. I went looking forward to seeing how a Traore would get on, but I think he was trying to hard, a few missed placed passes and poor choices in dangerous areas.
  9. B

An apology to Gary O'Neil

They did not need to, unfortunately we had left mayor holes to be exploited due to our ridiculous over commitment of our midfield being so far forwards along with our defence being located in the opposition half, Dawson is never going to win in a foot race. When they did break our midfield just...
  10. B

Can we discuss Hobbs ?

I personally cannot add any information or have an opinion of Hobbs, yet, but we will see, it certainly appears GON to be his man. I seriously doubt any pre- planning as gone into the appointment and the job appears to have been given due to him talking well at his interview. To me the yard...
  11. B

Graham Potter

Potter is not an top level manager and it was never going to work at Chelsea; he does however need to rebuild his reputation and why not at a team like Wolves, who are on par in size to Brighton. It was Potters foundations at Brighton that put them in the position they are now. He tends to...
  12. B

Lopetegui

Remember it now, Germany World Cup, just lost to Portugal on pens. Waiting for a portable toilet in a fan park in Gelsenkirchen when some guy in a Wolves top told me the news.
  13. B

Gary O’Neil - Poll

Available - Ruud van Nistelrooy, Andre Villas-Boas, Rafael Benitez, Graham Potter or Gary O’Neil. Surely Potter of Ruud would be interested.
  14. B

Coady, welcoming him back with open arms or sell??

We need a positive 3, not a negative 3. Coady was always last man but never stepped out in the true sweeper role, Neves always dropped back to do this, meaning our midfield was always starting from a deep position. Obviously this was how Nuno set the teams up, brilliant for 2-3 seasons but never...
  15. B

What went wrong?

We had a system with Nuno that went stale and the system was also found out by opponents. We tried to evolve but in doing so failed to purchase players to suit a new style, wasting so much money. Jeff was convinced by Mendez that Silva was going to be the next João Félix and wasted that seasons...
Back
Top Bottom