Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

1. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Lopetegui

After the last couple years of watching that incompetent clown Jeff shi make one huge mistake after another I honestly don’t even feel angry anymore, I just feel completely numb to it all now, just nothing. We have been and continue to be a complete and utter circus of a club!
  2. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Should Fosun sell the club?

Yes sell up fosun, I’m sick of going from 1 crisis to the next. They had a good run but it’s over !
  3. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Lopetegui

What a mess!
  4. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Lopetegui

I feel really sorry for julen he’s been completely shafted! Would not blame him for walking now it’s an absolute disgrace! What a disgusting way to do business and run a football club. think I’m at the end of my tether with reading all the same repetitive lies that get pumped out of the...
  5. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Starting to get a little twitchy now, what’s happening? Not even a sniff of a solid rumour…. Nobody does transfer windows quite like wolves ay…
  6. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

We’ve gotta be looking at dembele, surely!?!?!?
  7. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Lopetegui

We all know what happens when Jeff makes big footballing decisions for our club…… Another massive balls up incoming! Can’t wait to hear how he is going to spin this one to us, I lost all faith in Jeff a while ago. I understand it was Jeff that eventually got julen in to save us but that can’t...
  8. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Nottingham Forest v Wolves comms thread.

We’re in deep trouble
  9. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Verdict thread

We missed lemina massively yesterday, he frees our midfield up so much!
  10. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

Lopetegui

This man is bringing that good feeling back… King julen!
  11. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Bored of this now
  12. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

SIGNED: Craig Dawson (West Ham)

West Ham fans seem genuinely gutted to be losing him, this looks a very clever signing and exactly what our back line needs! A leader! Welcome to the pack Craig.
  13. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Just get it done wolves before another prem club come in and match Lyon’s offer, this kid looks real special! Not worth losing over 2mill, we really do owe him this after him holding firm and turning Lyon down for us.
  14. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

WELCOME, João Gomes!!!

Really hope we get this guy and flamengo stop playing around, reckon he could make a hell of a name for himself in the prem and be a big favourite with the wolves faithful ! He’s already half way there with the fans by telling those snail munching surrender monkeys where to shove it! FREEJOAOGOMES!
  15. ANONYMOUS☆WOLF

January 23 Transfer Window Thread

Agreed, really hoping to see more of chiquinho in the future very raw but looks a real talent going forward.
Back
Top Bottom