Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Recent content by AndyY

1. A

Summer 2024 transfer window thread.

So does KIlman
  2. A

The trouble is that: RAN will be wanted by several top teams and will therefore probably want to go Kilman will be wanted by several top half teams and represents really good FFP profit for us Gomes will be wanted by several top team and represents good FFP profit (and we have alternatives in...
  3. A

Everton, surely a points deduction?

Thing is, the sport probably needs a PL club to go bust to wake up and smell the coffee.
  4. A

Podence

Talented but too inconsistent, too selfish, too flashy and probably not a “GON type pressing player”.
  5. A

Agreed, and i would not be surprised if a least 1 from Kilman, Sarabia and Hwang left as well.
  6. A

I would take Wan-Bissaka depending on fee and wages.
  7. A

Team for Luton

If Toti is a doubt he should not play. Sa Semedo Lemina Kilman Hugo Traore Doyle Gomes Cunha RAN Hwang
  8. A

U18 & U23 news and info...

There can be only one
  9. A

Gary’s De-Presser

If Toti is a “slight doubt” then should not play. I get we only have one fit CB but we cannot risk a much worse injury. We may just have to play Lemina and Doc there. Desperate measures.
  10. A

Team for Luton

I can see Lemina playing the “quarter back role”
  11. A

Team for Luton

We are safe Do not play anyone thats half fit. Give them proper R&R. Prepare for next season. Give starts to players that are a) fit and b) need to build experience. So: Sa Semedo Doc Kilman Toti Hugo Traore Doyle Gomes Chirewa Fraser Its not ideal but we dont want to ruin our best players...
  12. A

Kilman keep or sell?

If Kilman goes then we need to add 2 x CBs and one needs to be experienced, and one is Mosquera or equivalent.
  13. A

Wolves v Bournemouth comms thread.

I assume that none of them are fit enough to play 90 and we will see Cunha and Chirewa or Fraser after about 60/70 mins.
  14. A

Gary O'Neil - tactics

Sweeper Keeper?!
  15. A

I have a feeling that Kilman and Semedo might go - both been here a while and prob at the peak of their value. So those two need replacing. I also think Chirewa, Chiwome and Fraser will all go on loan meaning we need squad depth their, too.
Back
Top Bottom