Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lopetegui

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit off topic but I always have a little laugh when their fans ask "How many of our games have you watched? Do you watch our games?" when I say that they shouldn't sack Moyes. Of course I don't watch West Ham, I'm a Wolves supporter! :tearsofjoy:
Ask him "How many of your last 30 seasons have you watched? Do you watch your league positions?"

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ten Hag sacked after the humiliation at Wembley, Emery replaces him and brings Watkins, Luiz and Martinez with him. Lopetegui goes to Villa with a £300m warchest from those sales.

Villa raid Wolves for Cunha, Gomes and RAN.
Jeff beneficently permits a budget of £20M for replacements.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hearing them sing "Champions of Europe....." at Molineux was one of the most embarrassing chants I've witnessed in a long time.

To be fair you know we would 100% sing that too, if we’d won that trophy.

Most embarrassing chant sung at Molineux remains: “Shall we kick **** out of you”, normally when we’ve just gone 3-0 down. No song makes me cringe more than that.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair you know we would 100% sing that too, if we’d won that trophy.

Most embarrassing chant sung at Molineux remains: “Shall we kick **** out of you”, normally when we’ve just gone 3-0 down. No song makes me cringe more than that.
I'm going back a bit, but "you're going to get your ****ing heads kicked in" was a bit rough in the day.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the strangest chants ever to be fair.

I mean I know 'you're going to hospital in a ****ing ambulance' doesn't quite scan, but at least it makes sense!
I know... Equally crap in logic terms is "You've never won **** all" - the double negative means that they have won something...

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I know... Equally crap in logic terms is "You've never won **** all" - the double negative means that they have won something...
I remember the old days when we used to sing ‘Goodbye horse, goodbye horse, he was saying goodbye to his horse and as he was saying goodbye to his horse, he was saying goodbye to his horse’.

Never understood it and why we sang it, but it sounded good.

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently they sang it at Forest as well :rolleyes:

Pat Murphy the veteran BBC Sports Reporter mocked them for it, getting a couple of good jabs about of course if you were not around before 1992 when a certain sports pay channel invented football you would not know that Forest were back to back Champions. While we are not getting on with Forest fans I did like that Pat Murphy said it was comical to watch the Forest fans openly laughing at West Ham followers as they pointed to the two European Cups that are silhouetted onto the main stand at the City Ground.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pat Murphy the veteran BBC Sports Reporter mocked them for it, getting a couple of good jabs about of course if you were not around before 1992 when a certain sports pay channel invented football you would not know that Forest were back to back Champions. While we are not getting on with Forest fans I did like that Pat Murphy said it was comical to watch the Forest fans openly laughing at West Ham followers as they pointed to the two European Cups that are silhouetted onto the main stand at the City Ground.
Blues fans were stupid enough to taunt the Vile about not being in Europe/winning nothing there lol....

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As it was before the start if the Premier League, it's more likely that they don't even know Forest won two European Cups.
A whole fan base doesn't know that? Come on. They're taking the **** and people are falling it for it hook, line and sinker :D They were singing it against Liverpool at the weekend ffs!

NewOrder306

Groupie
Reaction score
One of the strangest chants ever to be fair.

I mean I know 'you're going to hospital in a ****ing ambulance' doesn't quite scan, but at least it makes sense!
I even remember the one that went "Your Going Home Like Sandie Richardson".......one for the kids to ponder over ;)

And "Its a Long way To The Station"...........it does feel even further these days though !!! :rolleyes::(

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe I’m in the minority but I think he would be a perfect appointment for them, can see him being successful.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Feel sorry for West Ham. Start finding your replacements for when that snake finds a better job..

Then again with how they are treating moses they deserve lopetegui
Depending if they’re telling him there’s money to spend when there really isn’t.

brianm

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is the most recent interview I can find with Lopetegui, still keeping his Milan option open maybe, can't see anything that rules out him joining West Ham. He's just trying to make sure he makes the right move..

I enjoyed this mostly for the phrase "Where are you going, I bring apples!" to the phenomenon of changing the subject to what you want to talk about.

the genius

Reaction score
Depending if they’re telling him there’s money to spend when there really isn’t.

Maybe. I do wonder what Spain reneged on to make him declare he was jumping ship a day before a major tournament.

Without doubt a good manager. Shame we can't say the same about him as a man.

Back
Top Bottom