Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Damien Duff's Shelbourne joint top of the table tonight. Happy days.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Huddersfield Town v Leeds United. Players have been down injured countless times, which has resulted in no flow to the game.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Entertaining first half, if lacking in any quality. Huddersfield one up, but have had a player sent off. Leeds players are rolling on the ground after the slightest of contact. Very poor indeed.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester have lost three in a row, and Ipswich are three points behind them now. I still can't quite believe what Kieran McKenna is achieving there. They just got promoted and they're competing with Leicester, Leeds and Southampton who all retained the bulk of their Premier League squads. Mental.

WolvesAndCows

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Leicester have lost three in a row, and Ipswich are three points behind them now. I still can't quite believe what Kieran McKenna is achieving there. They just got promoted and they're competing with Leicester, Leeds and Southampton who all retained the bulk of their Premier League squads. Mental.
I do believe in momentum, especially in the lower leagues. Stevenage, another example in league 1

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Blimey, a rare Adama appearance and even rarer Adama goal. Wonder if he’ll start against us next week.

Back
Top Bottom