Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

January 2024 transfer window thread.

MattH

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm confused.

Is Broja **** and injury prone and we should be avoiding him at all costs or is he an astute option who will add value to our team and we should be holding out for him?

He can't be both ... even though he seems to be.

I think he's more the first but many are getting towards the "I'm desperate for a signing of any kind" moment and are thinking unthinkable thoughts.

Or am I wrong?
He's both. Schrodinger's Broja.

waggys left foot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imo it would be great to do well in the cup(as well as finishing as high as poss in the prem.).Def need a number 9 to achieve that

Fortunately the Asian cup and Afcon will be finished well before the 5th round against Brighton( when is their next Europa game ?

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't look like we're gonna fill the number 9 position now after letting Fabio & Sasa go out on loan..

Armando Broja & Yuri Alberto appear no goers now so it looks like Matt Hobbs will be calling Diego Costa again or someone like him for a free after today? :rolleyes:

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Doesn't look like we're gonna fill the number 9 position now after letting Fabio & Sasa go out on loan..

Armando Broja & Yuri Alberto appear no goers now so it looks like Matt Hobbs will be calling Diego Costa again or someone like him for a free after today? :rolleyes:
Take it you ain't read much of the last pages.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm confused.

Is Broja **** and injury prone and we should be avoiding him at all costs or is he an astute option who will add value to our team and we should be holding out for him?

I think he's more the first but many are getting towards the "I'm desperate for a signing of any kind" moment and are thinking unthinkable thoughts.

Or am I wrong?

Transfermarkt reports an Ankle Injury in 2021 and an ACL - So no, he isn't injury prone.

Really grinds my gears in sports. For me , someone who is injury prone is someone who is constantly breaking down through muscle injuries and can't keep themselves healthy.

You can't include things like ACL's, broken bones etc as they isn't your body letting you down, that's your body being put under huge strain, usually from something else.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Tell me you've not been reading the forum without telling me you ain't been reading the forum.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm confused.

Or am I wrong?
Schrodingers centre forward.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So ... this Schrodinger ... is HE a number nine?

#superconfused

Back
Top Bottom