Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe my contrast needs fixing but those kits look way too similar to my ****ty eyes.

I was just wondering which rocket scientist decided that red numbers on black and white stripes didn't clash at all with black numbers on red and white stripes.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Looks a great atmosphere makes me miss having games with the albion

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy the ref is understanding the fixture and not getting too card happy (yet).

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Great having no VAR. They would have delayed the game about 5 mins to look at replay after replay of that challenge on Botman.
Absolutely this. Could anyone watch this and think, 'what I'm missing here is watching the ref with his finger to his ear for 5 minutes while someone re-watches 5 angles of a tackle in slow motion'.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So nice not watching a game with VAR chirping in the refs ear and lurking to ruin the game. Some whole hearted challenges are being let go with no examination of every aspect of them. I wouldn’t mind betting Craig Pawson is enjoying himself today. It’s just a ref who understands the occasion and, as long as nothing is OTT, will let as much go as he can.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My missus has your name and address. Be very worried !

The geordies here are very tense about this, so I have adjourned to the pub and left them to it
Trooper!!!

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
So nice not watching a game with VAR chirping in the refs ear and lurking to ruin the game. Some whole hearted challenges are being let go with no examination of every aspect of them. I wouldn’t mind betting Craig Pawson is enjoying himself today. It’s just a ref who understands the occasion and, as long as nothing is OTT, will let as much go as he can.
Good decision to not award Newcastle a penalty earlier too.

Reactions: Ned

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
Maidstone-Stevenage a proper cup tie. Maidstone hanging on, keeper made a couple of great saves. Striker clearing shots off the line. Etc.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Terrible decision making by the Sunderland defender. Newcastle are so much stronger on paper but Sunderland have been very meek. Mowbray would have had them having a go and playing more attacking football.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sunderland really need to cut out the playing out from the back. It’s been the main source of chances for Newcastle and it makes no sense when you’re playing a team in the league above who is a lot better than you.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha.
Gordon ****s his pants… Isak comes over to help… Gordon gets brave… “hold me back”!!

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
Sunderland really need to cut out the playing out from the back. It’s been the main source of chances for Newcastle and it makes no sense when you’re playing a team in the league above who is a lot better than you.
Who the **** are you to question the mighty Michael Beale!?

Back
Top Bottom