Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

West Ham United v Wolves comms thread.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are saying we are in a better position than we thought we would. We are not as good as we think we are when we get a win and we aren't as bad as we say we are when things don't go right.
The instant vitriol and I told you so when things don't go right is the sign of the times.

Very fair points mate

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang has been terrible again.

When the goals aren’t there, I struggle to see what he brings at all. Granted hes bagged well this season thus far but if you take in his whole time here hes basically done very little (hes not alone in that btw)

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are saying we are in a better position than we thought we would. We are not as good as we think we are when we get a win and we aren't as bad as we say we are when things don't go right.
The instant vitriol and I told you so when things don't go right is the sign of the times.
Spot on.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

West Ham 2-0 Wolves​

Sky Sports' Lewis Jones:
"It's been a first half performance from Wolves to make you look at the Premier League table to see how far they are away from the drop zone. Thankfully for them the gap is 10 points. Looked like a relegation threatened side on that showing."

Says it all
Much better at home thankfully

Clipboard

Reaction score
When the goals aren’t there, I struggle to see what he brings at all. Granted hes bagged well this season thus far but if you take in his whole time here hes basically done very little (hes not alone in that btw)
And as someone said above, he can be lethal at both ends of the pitch unfortunately...

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
Was that Coufal one checked on VAR?
Yep - i dont know the VAR doesn't realise its an intentional elbow. If you have played the game to any standard you know he knew exactly what he was doing. Similair to the elbow done by Cash on Hwang (I think) when we played villa at home.

oldgold4ever

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just looking a the goals again at HT. Why are we so pathetically open again today? It like Brighton all over again. First goal was bad enough, thanks to cowardliness by Bellegarde and Semedo being poor one-on-one. However, for the second goal, the chickens came home to roost well and truly with the decision to play Toti at leftback. GON set us up all wrong for a physical battle away from home.

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
We are better than this, the players are better than this but you have to let some of them express themselves, they aren't all going to work as robots.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Interesting that all those in the Sky studio thought West Ham lucky to still have 11 players after the tackle on Bellegarde
It’s not due to the tackle. It’s due to having earlier brought a player down for a clear foul and the ref played advantage but never went back to book him.

I think that’s what GON got the booking for.

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's not working? Bellegarde, Sarabia and the uncertainty about the formation we are playing. So swap those two players for RAN and Doyle. Play a back 5 in the spirit of damage limitation. Put Doyle in just behind a front two of Cunha and Hwang.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A really poor first half from Wolves.
Gomes amd Cunha our only two players of note.
Sarabia and Bellegarde were virtually passengers.
Hope for a better second... :(

Muscat

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's why GON never takes him off. His all round play has always been very poor.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coufal should have been sent off, looking at that challenge again.
Personally I think it's a little vs large sort of thing that looks worse than it is. His arm would hit the body usually and he doesn't really bend it.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How the hell can there not be changes at half time after that first half performance?

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
We should be lining up as 433 with the players picked but we seem to be playing some weird hybrid of the 5 at the back

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same formation…. No subs…..

Well done gary….. it was **** and didn’t work in the first half so let’s stick with it…….

Bloody amateur again by GON….. it needs changes and toti is a red card waiting to happen

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So if you keep doing the same thing and expect a different outcome it’s ok !

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No changes and two set pieces conceded already, what a shock! GON is a clown sorry, should be nowhere near a PL dugout.

Back
Top Bottom