Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4-1…. Was always going to be our toughest game of the group

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How come Enso went off at half time?

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play too many games for me the u21s....too many competitions...say it most years around this time...I think it why you get very deflated performances...The core group isn't big enough to keep rotating.... especially when some are on standby for the first team....

Them only kids ....2/3 games a week is too many for me....I think a flat performance is too be expected, more often than not....

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Play too many games for me the u21s....too many competitions...say it most years around this time...I think it why you get very deflated performances...The core group isn't big enough to keep rotating.... especially when some are on standby for the first team....

Them only kids ....2/3 games a week is too many for me....I think a flat performance is too be expected, more often than not....

I can see where you come from but the range of competitions gives them different experiences and the club will always rotate regardless to give the younger lads/squad players game time so they don’t play them all. If there were less games that’s less playing time all round

the u21s have played 15 games this season…. I think Justin Hubner has played most of them. However many are discussing the next players to make the step up or go on loan and when they are on loan moan because they don’t get game time. If he’d have gone on loan to the championship (for arguments sake) and played every game , he’d be on 18 games+ (including cups).

The senior u21s need to get used to the game calendar and the younger u21s don’t play them all anyway.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can see where you come from but the range of competitions gives them different experiences and the club will always rotate regardless to give the younger lads/squad players game time so they don’t play them all. If there were less games that’s less playing time all round

the u21s have played 15 games this season…. I think Justin Hubner has played most of them. However many are discussing the next players to make the step up or go on loan and when they are on loan moan because they don’t get game time. If he’d have gone on loan to the championship (for arguments sake) and played every game , he’d be on 18 games+ (including cups).

The senior u21s need to get used to the game calendar and the younger u21s don’t play them all anyway.
Got no problem with all of that.....was just saying a flat performance is to be expected from time to time.....the same group has had a busy schedule, just lately.....playing against Derby probably took a lot out of them...

I never been one who looks at JUST the result, like some do....as you say it's about development..

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got no problem with all of that.....was just saying a flat performance is to be expected from time to time.....the same group has had a busy schedule, just lately.....playing against Derby probably took a lot out of them...

I never been one who looks at JUST the result, like some do....as you say it's about development..
I know you look deeper than results , was just addressing the too many games/competitions point

Back
Top Bottom