Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s Games 2023-2024

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So we've got van der ven and Madison injured and Romero suspended for the game at the weekend.

Another couple of reds and we might stand a chance!

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think a challenge system is the only way to go with var. Each club has x number of challenges and when they use them the ref goes over to the monitor and checks the images given to him

Watfordfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think a challenge system is the only way to go with var. Each club has x number of challenges and when they use them the ref goes over to the monitor and checks the images given to him
I think they would have been used up by nis in this game !

Would that make any difference to the decision making - still be the ref making a subjective call .

Sort of night where you could with some communication to hear why the decisions have been made ?

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be interesting if Spurs play such a high line against us. This only works if you have pacey defenders who can deal with the balls into the space you leave, Dier ain't that.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they would have been used up by nis in this game !

Would that make any difference to the decision making - still be the ref making a subjective call .

Sort of night where you could with some communication to hear why the decisions have been made ?

While VAR has taken too long on some calls, it's hard to think of one they actually got wrong? Especially the major ones.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every Spurs player that manages to survive is going to have to expel an enormous amount of energy.

Another red lol.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is absolutely bonkers.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jackson is an absolute donkey.

There are some players who go through and you just know they're gonna score. Kane for example.

Jackson is the complete opposite to that. His inability to time a run is really annoying me.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Be amazed if Vicario doesn't misjudge one of these mad dashes out behind the crazy high defensive line.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Romero
Van de Ven
Maddison
Udogie
All out for Saturday.

If Bissouma gets a yellow card he’s out as well.

Back
Top Bottom