Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yay we are trying to defend our massive lead.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought a shirt pull was a yellow? Did that change?

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup, red card will be the talking point when we should be discussing how atrocious we started the game, formation all over the gaff, no style of play, no confidence, no pace, players isolated all over the pitch. Dominated by Luton.

Pathetic GON.
It will give the GO apologists and “give him” timers the apology and excuse as to why this wasn’t his fault and he just needs tome….

Stevie wonder could see we were inept before it, Mr Edwards has tactically out gunned him!!! That is a terrible sign of how we have the worst manager in the league!!!!

He needs going ASAP

If the tactic is three worse teams….. then sorry he has to go now as WE are one of the three worst teams in the league in terms of play

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like kilman and think he is better than a lot of folks give him credit for, however, he us not a captain.
We really need to address this as a real leader is needed on the pitch.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reeks of the Solbakkan Saunders season. Any poster on this forum who genuinely believes we have too much quality to go down needs to watch that last 45 on repeat, and reassess. There wasn't a single player who knew where he wassupposed to be playing or believed in what he was being asked to do in those first 25 minutes.

Gary O'Neil is not a manager, he's a charlatan, half man half parsnip, promoted way beyond his level, and whilst I admire anyone who armours themselves in positivity and lives by the mantra "get behind the manager and give him a chance"... well, come on. Wake up.

This is football hell.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
RAN was our best player first half. Presuming still not fully fit…

Jeru360

Reaction score
I often wonder what is rattling around in that head of Seneso’s. Can play so well and then does stuff like that.

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reeks of the Solbakkan Saunders season. Any poster on this forum who genuinely believes we have too much quality to go down needs to watch that last 45 on repeat, and reassess. There wasn't a single player who knew where he wassupposed to be playing or believed in what he was being asked to do in those first 25 minutes.

Gary O'Neil is not a manager, he's a charlatan, half man half parsnip, promoted way beyond his level, and whilst I admire anyone who armours themselves in positivity and lives by the mantra "get behind the manager and give him a chance"... well, come on. Wake up.

This is football hell.
Oi, I LIKE parsnips.

Pengwern

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NETO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
Neto is going to absolutely carry us this season, will be the exact same as nuno's last season i reckon

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pedro Neto you absolute **** house!!!!

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Please football gods, don’t let us **** this up

Back
Top Bottom