Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Luton v Wolves: Comms Thread.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus. Trying to decide who is putting in the worst performance here, us, Luton, or this weak as **** ref. Stupid from Bellegarde, but shouldn’t have come to it as Lockyear should have been booked for tying him up, slowest the **** in black has been getting whistle to mouth.

If we can’t win this, then I at least hope somebody snaps that **** in two. Roll around the floor with that you ****.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Our favourite referee commended the referee on the Red card so dear old affable Mike must be correct .

O.W.E.I

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've tried to be positive but GO has completly rubbed our faces in it.
That was absolutely shockingly bad.
He is a fake and a complete fraud, get him away from my team NOW.

Hobbs needs to go and take Primark Castore with him.

**** manager.
**** tactics.
**** performance.

JUST **** OFF NOW O'Neill, I can't take much more of this you *******.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
My pint glass is usually half-full. But genuinely worried about GON and this squad of players. Made it to h/t at 0-0 is scant consolation. C'mon Wolves FFS.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On the Talksport2 commentary 'Gary O'Neil's going to have to deliver one hell of a half time team talk' , that's hilarious.

The red is harsh and he's totally been done, but there's no way it'll be overturned. Desperate times.

What we need to do now is get a Luton player sent off. Have to be cynical and nasty about it..unfortunately I don't think we are. We should be pushing the ball past them and falling over holding our faces at every opportunity. Riling them up, provoking them. Forget football, we aren't going to outplay them.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Garbageball not Gazball

No shots on target against a supposed bottom 3 side . Take the fight to them and bully them by pressing them and shooting.

If we can't get anything against Luton we deserve to go down

We really have little if any quality in this team . Hobbs great appointment of our players in Preseason. One starts and the others not any better than the **** we had .

Then he appointed O'Neil. Wow we wonder why we are utter **** . You have **** people running it expect a **** product on the pitch and stadium

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Awful half of football. Tactically a mess. Kilman and Sa lumping it back to Luton over and over again.

Only ones who have done okay are Neto and Lemina (who should be wearing the armband).

We’re in decline under GON.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Three teams worse than us? This was supposed to be one of them. A long, ugly season ahead. Crowd turns next week. Humiliation from all comers. GON gone by November, but who else wants us?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
There's nothing on my Comms about 5 atb, after the red they said we we're 441. How are we actually set up?

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Learnt something today. The rules have changed so that you are allowed to wrap your legs round an opponent, pin them to the ground an it isn't an offence. We need to add this new technique to our game. Will make defending a lot easier.
I mean, Lockyer should've been booked but that doesn't negate Bellegarde being a moron.

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As long as we get a result I don’t care.

Many performances under Nuno were woeful but we turned it round second half.

Lots of games this season we have started well and faded so let’s hope today is the opposite for us.

Let’s see what you’ve got, Wolves.

Last edited:

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff Shi and Matt Hobbs vanity project coming into fruition that half. Wonder what the super fans who insist this clown needs more time in charge will say.
All three of them should be sacked if FOSUN had a clue. Unfortunately, as the last few years have shown, they don't.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bull****. I'd be begging for my own player to be thrown off if he was cheating like that.
If the same happens 20 times, how many times would you expect the player to get away with it?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Absolute tripe. Only player who comes out with any credit is RAN who has defended the back post superbly. Moment of idiocy from Bellegarde.

Would probably sacrifice Hwang who has been particularly poor and go 3-4-1-1. Would also consider taking Gomes off as there’s a real chance we could go down to 9.

Sa
Dawson, Toti, Kilman
Semedo/Doc, Lemina, Gomes/Traore, RAN
Cunha, Neto

Hugely worrying signs well before the sending off. What have we done…

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was trying to free his legs. It’s a natural reaction, he just didn’t think. Stitched up by the Luton player completely.
I sort of agree but it's still a sending off. You have to know better. I was surprised their player didn't get a yellow though - it was an awful foul from him that caused it and he playacted like a child. Gomes' yellow was ridiculous.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No organisation, no discipline and no leadership, and that's all on the head coach. Need a drastic improvement from this team talk

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bellegarde fouled and the opponent preventing him getting up. Then out acting for the studs into the leg, but you can't do that and it is a red and rightly so. Their player should have had a yellow for his part in it as well though. As for Gomes yellow, I can understand why it's given, he has gone off his feet,
2 poor sides on display here. We need one of Gary's legendary half time talks.....:)

JaycogWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
O’Neill is hopeless saw the stats how lucky he was for Bournemouth with xG etc it’s embarrassing. Least it’s NFL Sunday tomorrow - I’m almost done with this club

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Crap. Never a red but what do you expect from these **** refs? More concerning for me is how we were playing with 11. Neto on the right Cunha line striker Luton targeting Semedo’s side but has GON clicked? Neto played great last week in the left so why play him on the right? Cunha couldn’t hit a barn door as evidenced last week so let’s play him as a lone striker. ****ing **** GON. Put a proper forward on line Sasa you know a striker that tries to get in front of defenders when balls come into the box instead of hiding behind them. ****ing basic **** and GON looks not have recognised it at all.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The way I look at it is Bellegarde was ****ing stupid to do what he did regardless of what else was going on.
What should he do? Just lie there and let it all happen? What he should have done ( sadly) is acted, feigned injury, cheated and try to get the Luton player sent off. Football, what has it come to. Dear oh dear

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Referee should have given the foul on Bellegarde and the situation would not have arisen.
Red for Bellgarde for the kick out, you just can’t do that, but agree Lockyer should have been booked for the initial foul, Clearly holding Bellgarde down preventing him getting up

Last edited:

Hawkguy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Can someone please explain how that wasn’t a yellow for Lockyer? Honestly madness
Bellegarde didn't even push with his foot to get out until he was already wrapped up for like 5 seconds.

How can a ref even miss that, lol. 5 seconds is a long time.

It's insane that a player is just supposed to wait until the ref sees it. What if Bellegarde's knee was being hyper-extended or something?

"Just wait until I see it sir!"

Insane.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
HT: 0-0. Terrible, just appalling display. The first ten minutes I thought to myself it was about soaking the inevitable "this is a winnable game energy" from Luton and grinding our way into the game. I could not have been more wrong. The players look like they've never met, we look a yard slower than Luton and we're lucky to be at 0-0. Scrappy doesn't do justice to our lack of control. Still gonna win it though! Yes, that's right, the delusion is 100% real with this fan (if, indeed, I am a fan).

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be back smugly at full time and say I told you so. They will beat us unfortunately

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How I’d go second half:

Sa
Semedo - Dawson - Kilman - RAN
Lemina - Gomes
Cunha -Neto
Sasa

Try and get Cunha ravelling with the ball centrally from a deeper position, let Neto stay wide with both supporting Sasa on the overlap.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He didn’t stick his studs hard in at all. That is the problem
In real time, it’s a sending off. It was a judgement call by the ref and not a clear and obvious error. It was soft and could see just a yellow for it. However, Bellagarde gave the Ref a choice to make and therefore a chance to send him off. Silly!

Back
Top Bottom