Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can post a puzzle with a name in it

****ing ****
*******s
****er

Good luck

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, we've just completed the coaching set-up with another non-entity and today we're close to completing the playing set-up with Lingard. Surely someone is trying to wind us up and if they are reading this - it's working!!!
Lingard would probably offer more than Sarabia fair like for like swap

DanishWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like everyone else on here I don't know the full story of what happened this summer. But slating the Percy story because it doesn't fit the mix narrative seems unfair. Maybe his story is more accurate than the fans think? I don't know but he is one of the most reliable journalists.

I actually believe it's accurate in so far that this is a true representation of what the club is telling him. He's even quote on that with his only reference to any sort of source is "the hierarchy "

So problem is not whether he's being truthful in sharing their view. It's the complete lack of any questions or other sources who might challenge that narrative.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As far as I can see, Sky are saying we could offer a contract.

Don't know why that Wolfpack and TalkingWolves are saying will, unless I've missed something.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, we've just completed the coaching set-up with another non-entity and today we're close to completing the playing set-up with Lingard. Surely someone is trying to wind us up and if they are reading this - it's working!!!
I thought West ham are going to sign him and you just know he will score against us.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If his head is in the right place he is a very good player. Obviously last season was an absolute disaster for him though. Would us being fairly close to Manchester give us the edge over WHU maybe?

Reactions: Ned

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If his head is in the right place he is a very good player. Obviously last season was an absolute disaster for him though. Would us being fairly close to Manchester give us the edge over WHU maybe?
Re your first sentence he was but that was some while ago.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
He’s training with West Ham apparently

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine if you'd told us post achieving safety v Palace last season we would be hoping to get Lingard in on a free before the middle of September, with O'Neil at the wheel.
They'd have thought that you were high on crack if you said that!

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Demarai Gray going to Saudi, so Sarabia won't be joining Ettifaq which had been suggested.

Yeah, he was their preferred target. Prior to Pod’s move back to Turkey, it was reported that Pod was their backup. Today it was reported it was Sarabia. Probably nothing in either!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lingard is probably like the chubby average bird with a reputation on a night out… worth a go.
We’ve all been there. Sometimes those average ones are better than the lookers who just lay there lol

Lingard cut us open in lockdown 2-3 game I reckon he could do well for us. Forest his ego may of got the better of him. At Wolves maybe he will find a purpose again??

Reactions: Ned

Glass ankles

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's marmite Lingard. I could honestly see him being quite good for the dressing room.
Could see him getting along with Neto and Cunha particularly. Likely end up at West Ham though

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
With Bellegarde being signed not sure where he would fit in. If match fit, if hungry, if not demanding huge wages, would be a useful player to have as he has goals in him and is creative. Two missing elements at the moment. But surely he will land up at West Ham. With these kinds of players they have either begun to show signs of a major decline in their career or their experience allows them in the right environment to find a new spring in their step.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine if you'd told us post achieving safety v Palace last season we would be hoping to get Lingard in on a free before the middle of September, with O'Neil at the wheel.
My Villa mates keep sending me a screenshot (with a laughing emoji) of a WhatsApp comment I made after the Palace game saying “it should be an exciting transfer window for us both”.

How wrong I was.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just feel that we Wolves fans have gone, or are going, through the five stages of grief over this summer window. Some of the arguments we’ve had on this forum have, I think, been caused by posters in different stages eg those in denial or anger getting angry with those in depression or acceptance. I think I’m in the acceptance phase now, which is manifesting itself in gallows humour and simply laughing at some of the recent developments. I also remember from change mgt training at work, that people can move backwards through the phases too when confronted with new events or new evidence. Anyway, just an observation as this summer slowly draws to a close.

• denial
  • anger
  • bargaining
  • depression
  • acceptance

Yduti

Groupie
Reaction score
Very interesting to see who we bring as striker in January hobbs and the recruitment team working very hard to find the right profile who suits the team and they want to sign the striker early not in the last days there are 3-4 strikers who are being watched closely by the recruitment team

Back
Top Bottom