Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
what sort of player is he?
Basically a wide midfielder sort that would do the job Nunes had been?

Pretty much, can play down the spine of a team so , CAM/CM/DM and on the wing aswell

Cause I'm a massive stat and data nerd nowadays

His Shot-creating actions last season, (which means to simplify it. Actions that taken that have lead to a shot obviously, this could be from passes, successful take-ons and drawing fouls).

His SCA was at 102 last season averaging 3.79 a game. 65 of those can from passes from live play, 22 from dead ball situations, 4 take ons, 1 shot and 10 from drawing fouls. He attempted 111 take ons last aseason completing a decent 51% of those.

He's what Nunes should have been, whether or not he can replicate that this season for us is another thing. Lastly Strasbourg were ****e last season so these might be skewed alittle because of their reliance on him, all in all good numbers.

Players he's got similar numbers too in the last year, the likes of Barella, Valverde, Kang In Lee, Szobozszlai, Olise and Iwobi

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
A striker is the next they want to get lets see few more hours left
I really think they should go all out for dia. A loan with obligation was never going to tempt them, only silly money for a permanent transfer will I reckon considering the fact they're unlikely to get a replacement in. I've watched him on a few occasions and I really like him a lot, great player that has many great attributes and think he'd do great for us.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah Sunderland have a new player Mason Burstow. I wonder if that will make their striker deal go through with Saints and release Adams.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pretty much, can play down the spine of a team so , CAM/CM/DM and on the wing aswell

Cause I'm a massive stat and data nerd nowadays

His Shot-creating actions last season, (which means to simplify it. Actions that taken that have lead to a shot obviously, this could be from passes, successful take-ons and drawing fouls).

His SCA was at 102 last season averaging 3.79 a game. 65 of those can from passes from live play, 22 from dead ball situations, 4 take ons, 1 shot and 10 from drawing fouls. He attempted 111 take ons last aseason completing a decent 51% of those.

He's what Nunes should have been, whether or not he can replicate that this season for us is another thing. Lastly Strasbourg were ****e last season so these might be skewed alittle because of their reliance on him, all in all good numbers.

Players he's got similar numbers too in the last year, the likes of Barella, Valverde, Kang In Lee, Szobozszlai, Olise and Iwobi
Hes also scored 2 and made 2 in 3 games this season

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on Wolves pull a decent striker out the bag now please...

Youssef En-Nesyri loan with obligation to buy next summer would be superb ;)

Yduti

Groupie
Reaction score
I really think they should go all out for dia. A loan with obligation was never going to tempt them, only silly money for a permanent transfer will I reckon considering the fact they're unlikely to get a replacement in. I've watched him on a few occasions and I really like him a lot, great player that has many great attributes and think he'd do great for us.
The problem is time not much time left and italian transfer window closes before 11pm

Arc

Groupie
Reaction score
The problem is time not much time left and italian transfer window closes before 11pm
Ah very well, no chance then. Not sure if you've heard about abde from your sources but would abde be a target on top of another striker? I personally don't see us signing anyone else after bellegarde but if they're still targeting 2 more people if abde rumours are true that's surprising

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be suprised to see Adams come alive again.

Surely soton would rather get something then looss him on a free next season if he decides to not renew

Back
Top Bottom