Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trouble is with these last day transfers are the chains it makes it a bit like house buying. It appears their was not a problem with Soton and Wolves. Some journalists are saying Sunderland backed out of selling Stewart to Soton so they could not release Adams.

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Has anyone got a lengthy video of a collection Bellegarde best bits? All of the Youtube videos seem to be of one off games.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on Hobbs, keep the deadline dream alive!!

Elvedi - stalled deal, unlikely but hopeful
Bellegarde - deal on
Reed - talk’s ongoing
Iheanacho - enquired

Not asking for too much

Anyone heard anymore about Abde? Has he gone Betis?

SilverstoneWolf

Reaction score
I just hate having to plough through the miserableness and negativity on this forum in order to get a few sensible and positive opinions.

Given the restrictions under which we have been battling, I think Hobbs and co have done an excellent job this window. Some on here wouldn't be satisfied if we signed 10 top international players, but would still find reasons to moan. Why is life such a burden for you (and presumably those poor souls who have to live with you)?

I am pleased we have lost only Neves from our 1st XI. Nunes has been lambasted on here nearly all last season, but suddenly we sell him for a great profit and all-of-a sudden he is 'our best player' who we 'can't do without.

Well we won both games we played without him this year and lost both he played in. (Probably not relevant, but true). He never wanted to come here. He was keen to get away as soon as a top 6 side came looking. And instead we have got an England U21 player (who otherwise probably wouldn't have come here) plus about £50m. Seems good business.

We have confirmed two other top players signed in January and have kept every young player we were concerned re losing (Ait-Nourri, Bueno, Silva, Kilman...). We have picked up 2 bargain South Americans to join Gomes who both look EXTREMELY good deals.

And yet people still want more and more and more.... GET REAL! Some of us have supported Wolves through thick and VERY thin. This team is STILL one of the best I have seen. (Just have a look at the team that got us into the Premier in the first place, and ask yourself how many would you want now??)

Well done Mr Hobbs. And well done for doing so much due diligence and not being palmed off (as we have before) with the cast-offs of others (even if they ARE Real Madrid, PSG or Barcelona - we have seen enough of their dross!)

I am happy with the squad we have now. If GON, Hobbs and Shi think we need and can get someone else who would benefit us - Great! But thanks for getting us to where we are today.

P.S. just would like to see Podence sold, as his presence around the club will not be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom