Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any info on Bellegarde? Any good? Can’t say I’m up with French football.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Origi to Forest or Burnley
Palmer to Chelsea 42.5 million wtf?
Reed and Adam’s still linked to us

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be the Nunes replacement from what I’ve seen, can play out wide or CM, can carry the ball, pop up with assists etc.
Thanks, mate. Appreciated!

Plastic Shrapnel

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
From what I've seen (and that's not a lot to be honest) he's more direct than Nunes, certainly stronger in and off the ball.

But it's the French League, Morgan Sanson and Boubakary Soumare looked absolute ballers, and they turned out to be ****e.

Wolf616

Groupie
Reaction score
It makes sense Bellegarde is our main target if Podence is finally off, he's only 5 foot 6

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I never
They aren’t Robin Hood…… they aren’t freedom fighters of virtue coming to save football like you are painting.

what they are accused of with mountains of evidence is cheating on a scale unseen in football. Worse things than any of the clubs you have mentioned m.

Everyone already knew about the other clubs and what they were doing, city exposed nothing…… they are now part of the club, making and pushing rules that benefit them now they sit at the top table…… don’t forget the European super league!!! They were a major part of that……

City are the worst of the entire lot of them, by a bloody mile
I never said they were robin hood, just that they destabilised the cost set up the top group had going. That disruption has been a positive force in my view.newcastle benefitted from it and wolves could have been in Newcastle's position now if fosun had been more ambitious.

Also city under Guardiola have set new standards that the rest have to work out how to challenge. Their success hasn't all been about money at all. That's just a fabrication by humiliated Utd fans, upset that their billions spent on transfers have not worked out.

surreywolf

Reaction score
It’s just the first stage of negotiations

i know!!!!! but not so long ago, you would go through the club for permission to speak to the player (or at least deny backdoor negotiations)

the point i am making is that a) that's all gone out of the window and b) the fact it gets into public domain shows how little agents care for the 'rules'. The game's ruling bodies have lost control

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well where do you think he's gonna play? What's wrong with a 5 foot 6 cm if their job is to push forward, as opposed to win aerial battles which we have Lemina etc. for?

Plenty of great CMs have been short arses
he'll be a wide forward / 10

Back
Top Bottom