Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
The links to Osorio seemed pretty solid, just shows believe nothing until theyre holding the shirt!
Bull****, they rushed that one out too, we're only upto page 722, they better have a good reason for this, I'm bloody well pretty cross at that media team right now

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve got no issue with signing Reed. Prem experience and can play in several positions, for a low fee.

Scores the odd goal, pacy

Hope we get him
More goals and assists than most of our squad and has prem experience …. Yet people still moan…..

We aren’t fighting for 7th anymore, Reed would be a very good addition for us

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I do not understand some posters. Spend the whole summer complaining about the lack of transfers and when things happen they switch and start complaining about the type of players we are signing and how useless they are. I suppose the common denominator is 'complaining'. As for me I am not going to second guess the coach's plans - it's just yeah great get him in.

Yduti

Groupie
Reaction score
-Munir is a free agent who is being considered
-Wolves are very interested in Che Adams and could sign him late this window
-Tommy Doyle is open to a move to wolves but he wants guaranteed game time
-Mama Balde is another player in Wolves radar
- Alex Scott Deal is not done but he is the main target of this window and lopetegui really wants him
-Elvedi wants to join but wolves can’t sign him at the moment
-Fabio Silva will stay if a offer doesnt come for him
-Kilman is a very important player for lopetegui thats why wolves didn’t accept napoli bid
-Sa likely to stay until now
-Wolves won’t sign any player until they have sold podence jonny ait nouri
Thats all for now.
I called it 2 months ago

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
His best season in the prem was 9 goals from 36 appearances. He's hardly prolific. As i stated, i won't write him off. If he comes I hope he proves me wrong.

It brings competition which is definitely needed.

Houston Lobo

Reaction score
If you add Doyle and Adams to Gonzalez and Bueno then you’ve exceeded a Emblen-Claridge-Slater level of doing a transfer deadline madness that I never thought possible!!

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why would Saints agree to a loan? He's scoring goals for them, plus he only has a year left. Don't see that at all

Dan W

Groupie
Reaction score
We have silva and sasa happy for him to be back up and not limit silvas game time
Sasa still is regaining fitness so it allows him not to be stressed about getting back. Just hope this move doesn't potentially limit Fabios chances.
Just not sure why he'd choose to be a backup here with other teams apparently interested.

Back
Top Bottom