Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Price dropping on Elvidi according to reports...BMG willing to accept 5m euros .....if we get Rob Holding it will be Gary O'Neil choice I reckon ...
And shows he really knows **** all!!! Rob holding is gash!!

Only still at arsenal as no one has wanted him and he fills a homegrown slot which is so important.

Bill McCai

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The inference from Madeley article seems to be we have a class recruitment team who have been stifled by Mendes - with a Brighton/Brentford recruitment plan ready to activate once Hobbs gives the nod.

Yet we are also linked with dross like Brownhill and Holding.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the signals feel wrong now. We are only being associated with second grade players and in any case there is no money unless we sell our best player. I have completely lost faith in our scouting/recruitment team but then they are only shadow boxing in the market as Shi has determined there is not a penny to spend even on loans or frees until we sell another prime asset. Shambolic as we sit here on 29th August awaiting the next wrong move. The strategy is to wait till the very last minute and obtain 'bargains'. What could possibly go wrong?

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And shows he really knows **** all!!! Rob holding is gash!!

Only still at arsenal as no one has wanted him and he fills a homegrown slot which is so important.
Maybe, but is he better than Pond as 4th choice CB?

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The inference from Madeley article seems to be we have a class recruitment team who have been stifled by Mendes - with a Brighton/Brentford recruitment plan ready to activate once Hobbs gives the nod.

Yet we are also linked with dross like Brownhill and Holding.
Which probably adds up to the fact that many journos are clutching at straws or scraping rumours from other sources.

The proof in the pudding will be around 11.30pm on Friday night.

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The only saving grace with Iheanacho is when you need a manager sacked, he has form for coming on and doing the opposite of what his manager tells him to do and throwing the game (not tracking back for Jota's winner against Leicester under Puel).

We might need that with O'Neil around Christmas time.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's dropping 15m nw..

If this happens, I don't think it's a bad signing. A bit like Antonio not being a universally popular potential signing, I think Iheanacho could be the type of centre forward we need.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Aruajo is awful. Truly awful.

I watched him in the U21s for Portugal and he was competition winner level bad. It was one game but it was genuinely a joke how bad he was. Pretty sure he got sent off.

I know you shouldn't judge entirely on one game, but he is nowhere near ready for a Premier League side.

I presume it means no Elvedi, which would be really bad news.

The terrible window just gets worse.

Last edited:

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If this happens, I don't think it's a bad signing. A bit like Antonio not being a universally popular potential signing, I think Iheanacho could be the type of centre forward we need.
We need someone else ...gotta be realistic... someone who wouldn't need bedding in as such...with 4 days to go it's probably the best we could get .....if we look at it like coady plus 7m it sounds better. ..

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Wolf in the sun

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
lots of links all of a sudden, i wonder if hobbs started contacting clubs because nunes fee been agreed in background ?

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This Aruajo is awful. Truly awful.

I watched him in the U21s for Portugal and he was competition level winner bad. It was one game but it was genuinely a joke how bad he was. Pretty sure he got sent off.

I know you shouldn't judge entirely on one game, but he is nowhere near ready for a Premier League side.

I presume it means no Elvedi, which would be really bad news.

The terrible window just gets worse.
I thought the the same, couldn't be sure if it was the right player.

He makes Jesus Vallejo look like Jaap Stam

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bueno would be a good one, we must remember. Our foreign player rule.

So guess Jonny podence need out or not registering

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the the same, couldn't be sure if it was the right player.

He makes Jesus Vallejo look like Jaap Stam
Yeah I checked after I posted and it was him.

The no.14. It was genuinely one of the worst individual performances I'd seen for a long time. Couldn't deal with the physicality of the Georgian strikers, had no pace on the turn, and no heart/bottle for the battle as it was a tough game for them as Georgia were hosts so it was a good atmosphere. Then got sent off!

I totally get it's harsh to judge off one game, but he was so bad (against poor opposition).

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This one sounds legit. Release clause of 25 mill euros so would be collins replacement

According to this (same guy who tweeted earlier) that he has "a foot and a half in the Premier League as the clubs negotiate" what ever that means...

Apparently Girona are looking at Eric Garcia as a replacement.. Also good to see in the comments he is rated by their fans!

Back
Top Bottom