Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bec
Lol…you’re blaming Fosun for City bidding for Nunes, us not wanting to sell on the cheap and now for Nunes throwing his toys out the pram?
How is any of that Jeff’s or Fosun’s fault

Really you can't see that if someone bid for say a Newcastle player firstly they wouldn't have a player lined up to come in within days?

Secondly the players probably would want to stay as their owners have better ambitions than ours . Buy Portuguese sulks that want to **** off like Fabio , Guedes , Podence ???? Add Nunes then you telling me that's well run with a strategy or just **** poor as they use us for a move . As we can't move any further forward as the model is broken and has been for seasons . But I suppose you can see that can't you as well . Or not .....

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Hobbs can get 2-3 in and 60m for Nunes over next 72hrs, they should build him a statue

I’d be amazed if he hangs around given shenanigans over last six months
Hobbs is a statue isn't he ??? I haven't seen much movement in recent days but as some will say that's not Jeff's or Fosuns fault for not finding the funds somehow . It's one trillion pound FFP for the wolves but not any others this season .

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should be some real clarity tomorrow as they should be moving with this bid. But 60m pounds minimum for us to consider

City fan sites and their ITKs seem to be saying a package of around £60m will be offered and accepted tomorrow. Mirror Sport saying the same. Other reports suggest City will offer 1-2 of their players as options going the other way.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
City fan sites and their ITKs seem to be saying a package of around £60m will be offered and accepted tomorrow. Mirror Sport saying the same. Other reports suggest City will offer 1-2 of their players as options going the other way.
Yep so similar to what I have been told, I have no idea on players .

Some suggesting mcatee and Doyle others suggesting Palmer. I expect we will do a deal for Doyle if we can

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have West Ham/Brighton produced a club that players want to leave?

Players want to play for the big clubs. It's nigh on impossible to keep them when the interest becomes official/o
If that’s the way you wish to see it Brighton , West Ham and Wolves all equally desirable for a player of quality.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Celtic have made a poor start hopefully that makes them a bit more desperate to get Podence in.

They're top of the league!! I can't stand either club because of their attitude. Same with the "big 6" here. It's like they believe they have a good given right to be the best team about because they're "XYZ" and if you're not an apparent huge team you're just making up the numbers. Roll over so we can beat you by 5 goals and sell us your best players for under market value.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Would love Palmer

Palmer is the best of the three and plays off the right, which would give us the opportunity to play Neto or RAN on the left.

McAtee and Doyle both very useful squad players but I don’t think they get start ahead of those already here.

wolvesjoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palmer is the best of the three and plays off the right, which would give us the opportunity to play Neto or RAN on the left.

McAtee and Doyle both very useful squad players but I don’t think they get start ahead of those already here.
All three very good players. Macatee I think has the most about him, in terms of very quick thinking and excellent technique. Could imagine him having major impact, especially as he is such a good finisher. Reminds me of a more direct Grealish.

StaffordWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All three very good players. Macatee I think has the most about him, in terms of very quick thinking and excellent technique. Could imagine him having major impact, especially as he is such a good finisher. Reminds me of a more direct Grealish.
More importantly, how long are his socks?

Rubberball

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yep so similar to what I have been told, I have no idea on players .

Some suggesting mcatee and Doyle others suggesting Palmer. I expect we will do a deal for Doyle if we can
Doyle and Palmer on permanents with buy back clauses and McAtee on loan.

My guess would be £30m spent of the £60m.

Then on to a CB target on a loan to buy from somebody.

Fosun then get their £120m losses covered for the last 2 seasons and we're at a profit ready for a sale shortly.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bec

Really you can't see that if someone bid for say a Newcastle player firstly they wouldn't have a player lined up to come in within days?

Secondly the players probably would want to stay as their owners have better ambitions than ours . Buy Portuguese sulks that want to **** off like Fabio , Guedes , Podence ???? Add Nunes then you telling me that's well run with a strategy or just **** poor as they use us for a move . As we can't move any further forward as the model is broken and has been for seasons . But I suppose you can see that can't you as well . Or not .....
It’s hard to argue against that level of nonsense. You win.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It really should be though but fully expect stupid low ball bids from our clueless lot in charge which will mean we end up with nothing by deadline day and a woefully understrength squad.
If the line the E&S (and others) have been pushing and is to be believed that we don’t need to sell and that it would take an inflated bid then all of the money should be reinvested.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the line the E&S (and others) have been pushing and is to be believed that we don’t need to sell and that it would take an inflated bid then all of the money should be reinvested.

Are you familiar with the term “shell game”? Yeah, it’s like trying to pin down the truth about our club this summer…

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
By producing a club that players want to leave.
That’s such a dumb thing to state, I can’t decide if you’re being serious or not…?
So, to be a well run club, no player should want to leave?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If after all this we signed Iheanacho for £20m I'm done with Wolves. That would be the end for me, because I can only therefore assume the club is deliberately trying to get relegated

Last edited:

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would choose the one who is going to go strike at ManC to force a move to us. :cool: :D

Back
Top Bottom