Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds rather like Lage’s first few games where the first couple of games were really good then we slowly got worse.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sa and Semedo the two standouts - for the right reasons. Ref clearly has a soft spot for Everton, hopefully we can do what we did last season and upset him at the death

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it's quite funny that we're ragging on the this coach for failing against the press. Lage and Lopetegui looked like **** against it too.

In fact, we've looked like **** against the press for 4 years, which I've commented many times that it confuses me when teams don't press against us. We crumble like three week old cookies every time it happens.
Agree with that - Hwang is **** as usual, Pedros touch is awful, and I hadn’t noticed Cunha at all until he got injured - but that’s the managers fault?

I can take that he might not have set patterns of play or pressing routines, but that level of ineptitude is down to the players.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds rather like Lage’s first few games where the first couple of games were really good then we slowly got worse.
But we haven’t had one good one in a timescale where he could have made a difference.

Man Utd - not even close to time to correct anything or make a change as it was same team, set up and tactics as the Rennes game. To say he made the difference is massively disingenuous.

Brighton and today are the games he will
Have time to implement changes and make tweaks and we have looked bloody crap in both…….

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
****ing hell you’ve got to be a fan to want to watch this ****. Neto on the right again with no chemistry with Semedo or Silva. So slow, predictable and negative mindset from our players I can only see this ending in defeat. Hope I’m wrong but it’s got it written all over it.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank god for half time.
2 poor teams on display today. We are second to everything. Cunha Hwang and Silva have barely seen the ball, Neto giving it away cheaply. Where has the dynamism from Old Trafford gone? Surely we can step up a few gears here?

MelbourneWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
2 mins extra time was just invoking the mercy rule. Absolutely turgid but 1 team has injuries and more of an excuse than the other. Make no mistake we are in big trouble

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree with that - Hwang is **** as usual, Pedros touch is awful, and I hadn’t noticed Cunha at all until he got injured - but that’s the managers fault?

I can take that he might not have set patterns of play or pressing routines, but that level of ineptitude is down to the players.
Not motivated?

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After a relatively positive preseason (in terms of on the field stuff), it appears that GON has used his magic to turn us in to a steaming pile of crap. It's quite impressive given how little time he's had with the squad (as he keeps reminding us).

Rugrats

Reaction score
Dirge - 22 headless chickens out there with Everton being the superior chickens! How many times did we give the ball away there when there was no need?

Don’t look like scoring in a month of Sundays!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's something very wrong tactically. We aren't set up for this match at all. We keep getting stuck in crowded areas.

Everton have had easily more and better chances, but their finishing is as bad as ours. Can see this needing an own goal to win it for either side.

Back
Top Bottom