Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Everton v Wolves comms thread.

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
According to the BBC it was Marco Silva who gave Sasa some tips before he came on...

Marco Silva's instructions: "He said some little tactical things. I just wanted to score and that's what happened."

Truly remarkable!
I believe they were also implying before kick off that Nunes had been left out of the match day squad as he's off to Citeh!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
brilliant result - hopefully some of the miserable *******s on here can give it a rest for a while…
Let's not get carried away mate.
I'm as over the moon as any with that result, but let's be honest, it's papered over huge cracks, the magnitude of which has only previously been witnessed along the San Andrea's fault line... or by Katie Price's partners!!!

Bulls the man

Reaction score
So pleased that Sasa got his goal today.
Been watching the documentary seems like a really nice bloke and with everything he’s been through it’s thoroughly deserved.
Great win for us let’s hope we can build on it and get some positivity going.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You must be devastated we didnt lose today…

Why the **** would you think that? I’ve supported this club for over 50 years, through the terrible 80’s and the frustrating 90’s. Who the **** do you think you are to know me?

Because I don’t stick my head in the sand and hope everything will be fine. I want the club to fail?

What an arrogant ****ty thing to say. Another ****wit on ignore.

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why the **** would you think that? I’ve supported this club for over 50 years, through the terrible 80’s and the frustrating 90’s. Who the **** do you think you are to know me?

Because I don’t stick my head in the sand and hope everything will be fine. I want the club to fail?

What an arrogant ****ty thing to say. Another ****wit on ignore.
“Supported”

Desperately slagging the club at every conceivable opportunity.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
“Supported”

Desperately slagging the club at every conceivable opportunity.
Like me Sussex was massively supportive until the utter ****storm over the summer. Our owners utterly shafted the fans and lost us a bloody good manager. They brought in a bloke with pretty much zero experience and seem to be systemically denuding the squad of pretty much any quality.
I will support the team as l have since the 60s. I have massive doubts over the current coaches and Hobbs. Shi and Fosun l wish absolutely nothing good. I'm not overly keen on their apologists either.

Back
Top Bottom