Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Because FFP isn't an issue it's the owners not wanting to invest.

EPL don't have the *******s to give out point deductions. If they do it to Everton they'll have to do it to Chelsea and and City. They don't want to mess with the big boys as they bring in the money

This. FFP has not been an issue for a while.

Fosun have pumped their money in. Jeff has spent it like a child spending their pocket money. Fosun have now said "You're not having any more pocket money until you can prove to us that what you've bought is worth it".

Simple.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said expect more to leave…. Oh and Gary being a yes man has hugely impressed Hobbs by saying we will have to be creative in the transfer market… Yes man manager happy to sell stars off and replace with rubbish like Bournemouth. Bad times ahead for us hard paying fans
We were saying back in June we were going to be creative in the market and so far we've sold £100 million of players and got the Doc and Tom King on frees lol?

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep concerns on that although he wants to prove wrong and show his worth hes going to accept the higher up route.

2 to 3 maybe more to go, limited coming in. Needs to make what we have work
We won’t have any left to work with.

The club is obviously preparing for the Championship. However stupid that is.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Gift Orban from Gent, he looks like hell of player and only 21. Shouldn't cost too much out of that league either. If only.

You mean the Belgian league ? That regularly rinse clubs for loads for average players ?

Orban will be close to 25-30m easily

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Gift Orban from Gent, he looks like hell of player and only 21. Shouldn't cost too much out of that league either. If only.
His stock is very high & been linked to Spurs for around £25-30m

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly don't think anyone will be signed.
If in his interview the club asked O'Neil if he could happily cope without any signings I dare say he'd have said yeah? It would be insanity not to at least pick a couple of loans though at the every least? Any first team sales now with no proper incomings could be disastrous and the place will be in meltdown.

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE: Bayern Munich have reached an agreement with Tottenham to sign Harry Kane, sources in Germany indicate. #FCBayern proposal worth above €100m accepted by #THFC. 30yo has been leaning towards staying but must now make a decision @TheAthleticFC

groundhogwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No apology required my friend.
I'll never knowingly single out anybody for criticism on this type of platform, though if I did, I'd certainly want to be pulled up, should anything I say cause offence.

We're all very angsty at present, and emotions are running a little high, but I'd guess I'm right in saying, we all want what's best for our club, regardless of our individual standpoint and opinions.

As I said a little earlier on another thread, I'm trying to place myself in the que sera sera camp now, as nothing I say or do is gonna change anything.

Have a great day.
Understatement

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
maybe another reason towards JL and the fallout is that Benfica wouldnt agree to loan Guedes again whilst he is injured, imagine hes on good money

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m just starting to come out of the other side, however those that remain in positions of power in our club will never be trusted or forgiven.

That's where I am too. Turning to apathy now, given those in charge.

Really annoyed that I renewed tbh and will be the last time until they sell.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More outs to come but podence reintegrated in training recently
I just hope "the outs" is only from the Podence, Jonny, (possibly) Hwang, (possibly) Semedo & (possibly) Sa group and no one else.
I dont think we can afford to let the likes of RAN, Silva, Nunes, Cunha, Neto, Gomes go.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll never knowingly single out anybody for criticism on this type of platform, though if I did, I'd certainly want to be pulled up, should anything I say cause offence.

We're all very angsty at present, and emotions are running a little high, but I'd guess I'm right in saying, we all want what's best for our club, regardless of our individual standpoint and opinions.

As I said a little earlier on another thread, I'm trying to place myself in the que sera sera camp now, as nothing I say or do is gonna change anything.

Have a great day.
If you think that things are angsty now then God forbid that we have a poor start to the season (particularly if there have been more sales in the interim)......

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
maybe another reason towards JL and the fallout is that Benfica wouldnt agree to loan Guedes again whilst he is injured, imagine hes on good money
And we were paying (probably a significant) part of his wages whilst on loan ISTR.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Have a great day.
Manners on a club forum? This is most improper

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Have a great day.
fair play to you Sir. wishing you a better day than yesterday at least!!

Back
Top Bottom