Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Lage OUT

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank god he's gone. Had no goodwill in the bank (unlike Nuno) and the squad is better than the results

JTWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Bit of respect wouldn't go amiss.

Yes, it is the right decision.
Yes, he did run out of ideas.

But, not once, did I ever get the impression that he did not give his absolute all for the job. You could argue at times he tried too hard. He was on a winning to nothing really given who he replaced. I respect him for his efforts and I think some of the comments are not fair.
Whilst I understand your comment.

The sheer relief of him going says everything you need to know about how fans felt about him and that has meant Molineux now for 12 months has been an awful atmosphere.

I for one am happy to see him out of the club. An absolute fraud as a manager.

Easily became as painful to watch as the last 4 months under Paul Lambert and where I was willing to throw in my season ticket

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why? Is it a personality thing?

He's a goalkeeping coach. Our goalkeeping has been the highlight of the last season and a bit.
Always got the impression the players were close with him and not the rest of the coaching staff. Personally have no problem with him staying.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But, not once, did I ever get the impression that he did not give his absolute all for the job. You could argue at times he tried too hard. He was on a winning to nothing really given who he replaced. I respect him for his efforts and I think some of the comments are not fair.
I got the impression he was just looking out for number one in some of his press conferences. Never got the impression he cared too much about the club.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Could do worse than appoint someone with the surname "Out" it will save time setting up the new post heading, which I suspect will be started in a few weeks time.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You have got to be kidding?

The next appointment is absolutely vital. They’ve got to get this one right.
In my opinion, And it is simply my opinion. It doesn't matter who we get in because I believe we have the players with the necessary quality and talent to formulate a plan or style of play that sees us compete at this level.
Now I'm no expert or master tactition, but I strongly believe that 99% of mixers posting here have better ideas on how to best set up our team and style of play than Bruno ever did.
Please don't get me wrong, I understand the importance of our next appointment but I feel the bar has been set so very low with Bruno that I believe any professional manager coming in could instantly get us playing a better standard and with better results than we've been seeing.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Aaaawwwww!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's OK, Connor, Romain, Willy, Fabio - it's safe to come back, now!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why? Is it a personality thing?

He's a goalkeeping coach. Our goalkeeping has been the highlight of the last season and a bit.

Thought he was "well respected" to start with. But over time, began to notice him standing up shouting one thing, while Bruno next him on the touchline, facing the other way , shouting another. More and more as the bad run continued. It just didn't look right. I think he's been as much a part of the problem as Bruno.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought he was "well respected" to start with. But over time, began to notice him standing up shouting one thing, while Bruno next him on the touchline, facing the other way , shouting another. More and more as the bad run continued. It just didn't look right. I think he's been as much a part of the problem as Bruno.
That's my reading too. You can always his loud voice booming out terrible advice.

Chriswwfc

Reaction score
In all seriousness now…

How did it go from the first three games of last season.
Bossing United away.
Being let down by Raul and a ridiculous penalty at city away.
Losing to leeds following a ridiculous sending off being 2-0 up.
Coming back to beat the villa 3-2 playing about 12 minutes of decent football.

Then we could not buy a win. Where did it go wrong? (Serious question)

We know there have been multiple clashes between manager and players but I’m sure that happens at every club. Some mad subs and team selections.
There were promising signs but then ultimately it has dropped off a cliff and there were no signs or it coming remotely close to anything decent.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
In all seriousness now…

How did it go from the first three games of last season.
Bossing United away.
Being let down by Raul and a ridiculous penalty at city away.
Losing to leeds following a ridiculous sending off being 2-0 up.
Coming back to beat the villa 3-2 playing about 12 minutes of decent football.

Then we could not buy a win. Where did it go wrong? (Serious question)

We know there have been multiple clashes between manager and players but I’m sure that happens at every club. Some mad subs and team selections.
There were promising signs but then ultimately it has dropped off a cliff and there were no signs or it coming remotely close to anything decent.
Being talked about for champions league or Europa in feb last year

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves to get the best coach who is free at the moment. Pocchettino should fit in our managerial post.
Would love it, but just don’t see it, sadly.
He will want a champions league club, I suspect

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would love it, but just don’t see it, sadly.
He will want a champions league club, I suspect
He can make one if he comes to Wolves. We have quality players crying out for appropriate guidance!

Back
Top Bottom