Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

CNN Portugal reporting Lage has been sacked

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good. Right now I’d settle for someone who doesn’t play our best midfielder at centre half.
Yesterday was the exception……you make it sound like Bruno plays Neves there every game.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imo, Shi is absolutely fine, insofar as he'd be replaced with another version of Jeff Shi from Fosun. No quibbles with him.

I'm not a Sellars fan and would welcome his departure.

I really think we need to gut the coaching team entirely though. All of Bruno's boys need to be replaced by a new backroom side. Very much Roberts at the forefront of that
I’d like to know exactly who was responsible for
(a) letting Coady, Boly and Dendoncker go without bringing in proper replacements
(b) Spending 2-3 years with a faltering / recovering Raul and the milky bar kid as our only centre forwards.

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
PLEASE NOT solution from within!!
If they did, who would be favourite???

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Bruno's already unfollowed Wolves on Instagram lol.
The clubs social media department will manage his Instagram.

Or do you really think just out of spite, moments after rumours have surfaced, Bruno has logged in to specifically unfollow his alleged former employer?

TelfordWolf

Reaction score
Out of interest, how reliable has Duncan Castles been with us? I read a while back that he was reliable for ‘Mendes related news’ but can’t remember any news he’s broke…

Loefah

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The clubs social media department will manage his Instagram.

Or do you really think just out of spite, moments after rumours have surfaced, Bruno has logged in to specifically unfollow his alleged former employer?
The latter, like a jilted ex. Why would the club manage his Insta, Bruno had it before Wolves and follows a load of Portuguese players and coaches.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've seen tweets saying that we're in for Amorim or Conceicao

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank heavens for that.

Now over to you Jeff to actually think for yourself rather than just accepting a patsy from Mendes.

Back
Top Bottom