Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Matheus Nunes

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But you're still determined to find a negative spin. It shouldnt be beyond you to say wow, yes, Wolves have done really well on this one.. The problem is you've made yourself a caricature of negative posting, and mods end up as piggy in the middle.
You want to be careful Mutchy or you too will be labelled a 'Happy Clapper' for not wanting to dig out the negativity!

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Molineux Insider was just taking a punt or was the real deal after all!

True story - on Saturday before the game I was in the Lupo Lounge and a guy walked past with a t-shirt that said 'The Heron' on it. Makes you think!
Pretty confident that ‘MolineuxInsider’ was just someone looking for attention

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now that is a concern. Maybe it means he’ll start like a rocket then fade into a whinging, arm-flapping possession relinquishing merchant like another butt-ugly midfield Sporting alumni?
You thinking of a Tom Daley act alike?

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now this is a signing alongside the last 2 that shows more ambition from fosun, I thought from the last 3 seasons we would be treading water for years but this looks promising. Nothing wrong with wanting to do better, UTW.

P.S.
can we get a clinical striker as well please :)
Take your pick.

Junior doctors strike picket lines - Liverpool Echo

R

reanswolf

Ahem.

"Just got up, nearly 7am and still no new signings……NONE…….gawd. I don’t tend to overreact, able to see shades of grey and am generally positive about the club but even I would have sworn that we’d have had 3 squad ready players in by now. I won’t bother speculating as to the reasons for the delay, ( gulp….it is a delay, right? ), but a bit of frustration is starting to creep into my subconscious and pushing aside patience and calm."

You are perhaps the most loyal supporter of the Wolves board, and even you were starting to lose it merely two weeks ago. ;) This is why this smug "I told you so" vibe I'm getting from some posters (not you) is irksome. Yes there are those who overreact and cannot keep their emotions in check, but we all perceive time linearly and have to rely on our own experiences. What we saw up until only last week had all the hallmarks of another disappointing window in line with what we've already seen. Worse, because we'd shipped out several players without replacing them.

"Judge them at the end of the window", they always say, "The dominos always fall into place then." Well, we've patiently followed that mantra before; I still remember the collective anger on this board (even from milder posters) when the crucial January 2022 window ended fruitlessly - and went on to torpedo our season as we inevitably ran out of legs. There can be no true despair without hope, as some supervillain once said, so you can understand people's guardedness this Summer.

Then, to spend £75m in a week on two top quality players that should normally be out of our reach, indicates a wild shift into left field for Fosun. Because of the opaque nature of the Wolves board, we can only speculate on why that is. I'd bet the rumoured Qatari investment has something to do with it.
Bang on the money!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No I get that, but those who somehow feel remotely personally gleeful, I think it says more about them as individuals.

Anyway, need the announcement before I feel gleeful. A new quality midfielder!
Agreed. Let the 'told you so' brigade have their day, this is one discussion area where I am more than happy to be eating humble pie

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought I’d see SSN at 6pm to hear about one of the top 10 biggest transfers to break this Summer…..nothing after 34 mins….even the 1 minute club by club round up only talked about needing a striker as Raul out for a month….good to see that Ronaldo might or might not leave Man Utd though and where he might or might not go and conclusion was nothing changed….muppets

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Wow, just wow. I was reasonably confident, after the quick clear out and then getting Collins in early (for £20 million), that there would be more quality to come, but what has happened in the last few days
is beyond my wildest expectations.

Still finding it hard to let myself believe it’s actually happened. If this means that Bruno can now adopt the style he really wants and it’s similar to the first 3 games of last season, I just can’t wait.

I am as confident as I can be that they will sign a decent striker too. Just based on logic, it wouldn’t make sense to buy the best cannons in the world if you didn’t buy any gunpowder.

This is absolutely brilliant for our club and a reminder that, things come to those who wait.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Thought I’d see SSN at 6pm to hear about one of the top 10 biggest transfers to break this Summer…..nothing after 34 mins….even the 1 minute club by club round up only talked about needing a striker as Raul out for a month….good to see that Ronaldo might or might not leave Man Utd though and where he might or might not go and conclusion was nothing changed….muppets

It's absolutely awful now, first time I've watched it in ages, thought they'd cover the Nunes deal abit more.

Its constant united....

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Those 2 plonkers on the sky transfer show, tell you absolutely nothing, went through the whole show talking about Ronaldo, not a word about Nunes

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Those 2 plonkers on the sky transfer show, tell you absolutely nothing, went through the whole show talking about Ronaldo, not a word about Nunes

Theyve been Asking the French guy "how is uniteds poor form viewed in France?" Who gives a ****? Seriously.

It's become way to top 6 bias now, it's been years since they broke an exclusive story.

Thank god for twitter it won't have long left.

Edit.. they've some how managed to link our nunes deal back to united Jesus wept.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Saying 'Fair play' is a bit weak in comparison to the vitriol you've been spouting for months. It's gone far beyond criticism and concern

Really? Far beyond criticism and concern? Quite a few have posted far worse than me but I guess I'm an easy target on here and have been for years. It seems some posters cant wait to target certain posters on this forum. I also feel some enjoy targeting certain posters as well even if others have said far worse.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Some happiness and credit where its due would go a long way towards helping the reaction you get though. Pretty much all you've said is what about the next one, little if any praise for Nunes.

I agree but it works both ways as well Mutchy. Being told to **** off and being accused of being a **** fan is below the belt as well. Indeed I've had posters having a go at me today when others on here have said far worse and been more critical. Thankfully I've got a few posters on here that have stuck up for me and pmd me saying what has been said to me is harsh.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've no problem with criticism. I've no problem with airing genuine concern.

However I do have a problem with the vitriolic baseless abuse aimed at the powers that be, of which you are guilty of.

I also find it rich that you feel entitled to spout your nonsense, but are now put out that some now feel entitled to call you out on it. Double standards much?

Vitrolic abuse? Others have said far worse than me pal. Come on! Lets not take the ****. Thank God I have reasonable posters on here who are surprised at some of the bile aimed at me today.

You clearly dont like me. Stick me on ignore.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree but it works both ways as well Mutchy. Being told to **** off and being accused of being a **** fan is below the belt as well. Indeed I've had posters having a go at me today when others on here have said far worse and been more critical. Thankfully I've got a few posters on here that have stuck up for me and pmd me saying what has been said to me is harsh.
Apart from being rather repetitive l for one have no issues with your views. While rather negative you are not one of those who routinely abused just about everything to do with the club.

Indeed l've actually said before that l value your opinion.

Last edited:

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone welcome Nunes. Sorry for derailing thread but to be honest I am absolutely gutted at the abuse and digs I have had on here this afternoon. I've had a bad few weeks personally. Apologies if I cause such offence on this forum.
As I said earlier Jos I think the world of you, just wish it wasn’t the same repetition on multiple threads every transfer window!

Chin up mate there’s been a load of crap flying around from myself included.

Fact is we’re about to sign a worldie!!

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone welcome Nunes. Sorry for derailing thread but to be honest I am absolutely gutted at the abuse and digs I have had on here this afternoon. I've had a bad few weeks personally. Apologies if I cause such offence on this forum.
Seriously mate I know it is easier said than done but try and let it fly over your head...

Most know your a good contributor to this forum and agree with a lot of stuff you've said in the past and know you care about the club..

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I agree but it works both ways as well Mutchy. Being told to **** off and being accused of being a **** fan is below the belt as well. Indeed I've had posters having a go at me today when others on here have said far worse and been more critical. Thankfully I've got a few posters on here that have stuck up for me and pmd me saying what has been said to me is harsh
We moderate to tell people to argue posts not posters, but the negativity has been something of a barrage, and much of what has been said about individuals unwarranted.
I just hope lessons are learnt from the current happenings, and that knee jerk reactions from all sides past and present calm down going forwards.

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We moderate to tell people to argue posts not posters, but the negativity has been something of a barrage, and much of what has been said about individuals unwarranted.
I just hope lessons are learnt from the current happenings, and that knee jerk reactions from all sides past and present calm down going forwards.
The impossible job.:)

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't apologise Jos, no need to.

You're a glass half empty guy, nowt wrong with that, but always remember you're drinking in the same pub (so to speak) as the rest of us, and that's ok with me (and most on here, I'm sure).

I think the OTT criticism of Shi, Sellars etc has been called out, but as far as I recall your comments have been expressed without personally attacking people.

Today and tomorrow should hopefully be a time for us to celebrate the Wolves, so drink up that half-empty glass and enjoy the rest of the day.

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am sure no one is trying to upset you, so I wouldn’t take it to heart.

Forums can be a place where it’s easier not to live by the sword sometimes.. but, overall, maybe all Wolves fans will learn to show some patience and belief in our leadership as a result of today.. after 2 fairly underwhelming years

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyway welcome Nunes. Sorry for derailing thread but to be honest I am absolutely gutted at the abuse and digs I have had on here this afternoon. I've had a bad few weeks personally. Apologies if I cause such offence on this forum.
Don't apologise mate. Anyone who knows you knows your heart is in the right place when it comes to Wolves, and you only ever want the best for the club. Onwards and upwards!

Back
Top Bottom