Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Fosun in? Jeff & Sellars Out?

What do we do?

• Fosun Out

Votes: 42 16.0%
  • Fosun in - Shi & Sellars Out

Votes: 110 41.8%
  • Fosun In - Everything will be alright

Votes: 90 34.2%
  • Let’s tear this place apart!!!!

Votes: 21 8.0%

• Total voters

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If all 3 go as I suggest Guo would be gone too.
Fine…….get rid of him and Fosun too if you think that’s wise.

Afterall, somewhere its carved in stone that the next owners will be better than Fosun, right? It’s guaranteed!

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Afterall, somewhere its carved in stone that the next owners will be better than Fosun, right? It’s guaranteed!
No, but guaranteed not? Clearly carved in stone for you that Fosun can't be bettered., after all their greatest apologist.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, but guaranteed not? Clearly carved in stone for you that Fosun can't be bettered., after all their greatest apologist.
I certainly don’t think Fosun, Jeff or Bruno are infallible and I don’t give anyone a blank check.
However, I don’t over react nor am I fickle.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you either know or you don't. Everything else is speculation. When you throw emotion into the equation you end up where you clearly are in your statements.
Clearly it can only have been sellars and shi unless Doris the tea lady is in charge of transfers.

Rhoswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I certainly don’t think Fosun, Jeff or Bruno are infallible and I don’t give anyone a blank check.
However, I don’t over react nor am I fickle.
Over react, fickle accusing me? Couldn't be further from the truth as you should know, the sooner our Chinese owners depart for me the better.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ill reserve judgement till the window closes,but some genuinely worrying signs today as expected
We have no game changers on the bench,not even fresh legs really
Bruno knows it, we all know it
We just have to hope the chairman knows it now
If him and Sellars are the recruitment team,as thats how it seems,then those above them should be asking some hard questions of them

BCWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Over react, fickle accusing me? Couldn't be further from the truth as you should know, the sooner our Chinese owners depart for me the better.
I know its half-way round the world from Molineux, but people would do well to pay attention to what's going on in the South China Sea.

IMHO as Taiwan goes, so goes Wolves.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly wasn’t referring to you with the overreacting or fickle comments.
Aimed at the fans who do tend to.

chignalwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Did it with MGW as well last summer.

agree, IMO I'm not sure if we are being run as a football club or just a business venture for the likes of Fosun, Guo Guangchang's, or Mendes
regardless of building for the future, also i think they settled for a manager either out of his depth, or just the fact higher quality managers wouldn't except the small print in the contract,

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How about we just go back to what was working.. Jorge on the transfers..
I was very uncomfortable with how close Jorge was with our transfers, but **** it i don't care anymore. Anything is better than Sellars at the helm. Get Uncle Jorge back in and send him to Portugal.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ill reserve judgement till the window closes,but some genuinely worrying signs today as expected
We have no game changers on the bench,not even fresh legs really
Bruno knows it, we all know it
We just have to hope the chairman knows it now
If him and Sellars are the recruitment team,as thats how it seems,then those above them should be asking some hard questions of them
Mate, we could sign Nunes, Talisca and get Robbie Keane on loan. The window would still be a disaster. Shi and Sellars have no idea what they're doing. They need to go ASAP.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ah okay, so then what 11 players would you like us to sign then to make us into a midtable team then?

Seeing as a collective the likes of Sa, Neto, Neves, Moutinho, Raul, Semedo, kilman, Collins etc etc are championship standard
Apologies- I was simply pointing out the facts

Wolf 82

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was very uncomfortable with how close Jorge was with our transfers, but **** it i don't care anymore. Anything is better than Sellars at the helm. Get Uncle Jorge back in and send him to Portugal.
It was uncomfortable, as he had a lot of power for an agent, probably too much.. but, he clearly knows how to do the job and get results.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It was uncomfortable, as he had a lot of power for an agent, probably too much.. but, he clearly knows how to do the job and get results.
Exactly. The players we got through him were ridiculous for where we were and the problem seems to be that players don't want to come here any more. I'm sure if we can get Jorge on the phone to Nunes, he'd be here the next day.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite.
We have no idea what they ask for and what they are told. As far as Fosun are concerned, we are a viable entity with little risk. They invested wisely at the start of their tenure, achieved their goals and have realised it is a real gamble to try and compete in the top 4. Not surprisingly, they are taking a different approach that requires patience. Sadly, some of our fans haven't got the nouse to understand any of this.
This sounds like copium. How patient should we be, when we are already back down at the Championship because our billionaire owners are too "risk averse" to have a bloody bench?

The same line trotted out when it was Morgan out.

Have some ambition, I know its looked down upon at the Mix but ffs some of this stuff we've sat through is silly. I voted Fosun out. Cash out on your smart investment, let's see what someone else can do. At this rate we are going to get relegated with teenagers.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bet the pies and pints are up to pay for Gibbs trip to South America where we signed **** all . Jeff please update us as the silence is disrespectful to the legacy ffin fans that pay to get in the stadium for a product that has not been updated . I love these wolves ask the questions but maybe he needs to be asking a wider range if fans . As I am ****ing fuming still .

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Jeff Shi and Scott Sellars do leave, which I doubt very much, who will replace them?
Does it matter as no one could do worse.

Really sorry but Fosun out for me . Strong leadership makes tough decisions and these are not been made . Yes Chinese politics but we are Wolves so sell us ASAP

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's diversionary. No one is asking for De Bruyne or Salah, or asking for £50m players, or asking for £100m to be splashed on a half dozen star names, because by and large Wolves fans aren't mug punters flapping at their keyboards with their elbows. It has no more credence than Sellars' assertion in January that he was some white knight protecting the club from bankruptcy.

What fans want is a credible transfer strategy where a key summer window is planned for and where sensible targets are identified and secured, instead of staggering beneath the weight of an intractible model of financial value where we consistently come up short in pursuit of players we aren't inclined to afford, leaving ourselves with a bench full of inexperienced youth players in this season of all seasons.

No one is saying it's easy, but it is, quite literally, their job, and they have failed to do it before the start of the season. There's no magic money tree, they have to work within whatever financial restraints are put upon them, but if you know what money you have to work with and you spend all summer unsuccessfully trying to sign players you can't afford, you've not done your job.

It's not Football Manager where you can sign players with a magic button click, but it's also not impossible, because other clubs manage it and recognise where they're short of personnel and plug the gaps. We haven't signed a first team midfielder for three years.

At some point someone has to point out that it's to the detriment of the club, not a beneficial long term strategy.

Good post. Well said.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be honest Mr blobby could run the club at the moment

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing to do with finances then? Do you really think they don’t want to fill the holes?
Finances we are a premiership club the promoted sides have better options off the bench than we do . Finances why let Fabio go or Giles .

Or are they **** and not good enough .

Just saying but sometimes instead of burying your head in the sand just look at the bench pal today

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finances we are a premiership club the promoted sides have better options off the bench than we do . Finances why let Fabio go or Giles .

Just saying but sometimes instead of burying your head in the sand just look at the bench pal today

Semedo, Traore, Raul, Moutinho. Does make that bench look a hella different.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

No they let silva and Giles go to play first team football which benefited MGW. Once Semedo is fit Giles would be 3rd choice, what’s he learning there?
Every Prem club should budget for 3 or 4 injuries at any given time though
not 4 first team starters. It makes a difference

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
fosun left us high and dry with a stale squad and no extra revenue streams.

Sold too many players with out anything lined up so that’s down to Jeff and sellers

I Have a bad feeling about this season

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every Prem club should budget for 3 or 4 injuries at any given time though

Yeah for sure but until it the fat lady sings at the end of the month, it's still possible to sort the extra few bodies out. After then by all means.

Back
Top Bottom