Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Will be out of the limelight and the pressure off, needs 20 goals I'd say to really show some big promise but I am happy for him. His work ethic is phenomenal though, which even his biggest detractors will surely admit - he has gotten even more muscular + leaner again over the summer.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I really really hope he flourishes. He's always in the right position and is a very clever young player. Hopefully he will be able to hone these talents when he's playing for a table-topping team
They've had a dreadful few years by their standards (paging Burnley...) but yeah will be good to be at a team who expect to dominate and score goals every week.

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
a video of his goals last season is mostly penalties, possibly the source. I must admit I had the same thought.
I watched a lot of his goals and was very impressed at how good his pens were. Perhaps we don't need that as Raul is pretty excellent at them too, but it's a nice bonus i guess!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I watched a lot of his goals and was very impressed at how good his pens were. Perhaps we don't need that as Raul is pretty excellent at them too, but it's a nice bonus i guess!
Tim Vickery doesn't rate him, which is a worry. The pen thing is interesting isn't it, given his personality and his stature (or self-perceived stature) he will want to be on them.

It's a no from me, if he came to AC ****ing Milan acting the big time charlie he is going to expect us to bow at his feet. Also just not convinced by him, his movement and football brain is great but not a really exceptional athlete and extremely one footed. Also for Brazil he has been decidedly meh at times.

Depends on the price point, maybe worth the gamble. Real risk though.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tim Vickery doesn't rate him, which is a worry. The pen thing is interesting isn't it, given his personality and his stature (or self-perceived stature) he will want to be on them.

It's a no from me, if he came to AC ****ing Milan acting the big time charlie he is going to expect us to bow at his feet. Also just not convinced by him, his movement and football brain is great but not a really exceptional athlete and extremely one footed. Also for Brazil he has been decidedly meh at times.

Doesn’t sound like an “us” signing at all, does it?

However, we don’t get any penalties so no worries there.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Who are we talking about here?

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I doubt he ever moves back to Europe to be honest

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can I be described as winding people up? I've basically said nothing. If I was making **** up... don't you think I would, you know, make some **** up? Haven't claimed to be proven right on anything, merely passing on what I've heard.

I see now why the few people who do know a little of what is going on don't bother to post about it. Nothing but grief comes with it for some odd reason :confused:
its because you joined the forum 26 days ago and have a remarkable stylistic resemblance to Yout85 ex of this parish who had a similar profile.

anyway, as far as i am concerned you should keep posting Tim :)

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's really interesting. I'd only ever watched YouTube comps on him and as always, they tend to make you look like the best player in the history of football!

If Vickery doesn't rate him, then I'm inclined to believe his word on this, so it may be a bigger risk than I thought.

In any event, it seems we're starting to take the Brighton approach and get players in from SA directly. Hopefully we can get a few gems from there, but I really do love our current Portuguese connection.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If Vickery doesn't rate him

No "If" here ;)

Vickery on Gabigol:
"He’s 25 already, he had one go already in Europe with Inter Milan and Benfica, and it was an absolute disaster. People spoke very badly of him, if he was chocolate he would eat himself, he swanned around like he was Pretty Boy Floyd."

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The next time anyone posts complaining about rumours or pointing fingers at itk's they should get banned. It makes this place so damn boring.

Every year we get the same issue. Every year the rest of us ask people to stop and leave the thread if they don't like rumours. Don't care if some are made up - leave us to have fun ffs!
The best idea for me is for the rumour mongerer to use the ignore button.Then at least any comments would be nice ones.He can always unignore when the window closes.Job done. :p

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

No "If" here ;)

Vickery on Gabigol:
"He’s 25 already, he had one go already in Europe with Inter Milan and Benfica, and it was an absolute disaster. People spoke very badly of him, if he was chocolate he would eat himself, he swanned around like he was Pretty Boy Floyd."
Bits following even worse as he basically shreds him as a player

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The best idea for me is for the rumour mongerer to use the ignore button.Then at least any comments would be nice ones.He can always unignore when the window closes.Job done. :p
Agreed it’s a forum. Anyone should be allowed to comment.

Back
Top Bottom