Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

MiddlesexWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
No one will ever know if what I've said is right, because I can't say any names. You'll just have to decide based on the overall outcome.

Either way, the next few days will be telling.

You’re snippets have made it interesting amongst all the angst in here ;)

Wish you could give names but I’ll take what I can get.

Fingers crossed for an interesting week ahead!

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gabigol waved good bye to his current club this eve. Brazilian flair upfront hopefully

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Its absolutely brillant that's its now become "if" Silva leaves, which seems more correct to say aa each day goes by with no clarification.
Yet he's currently missing a quite important part of pre-season....
Really couldn't make it up.
What do they always say? Timing is everything!

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Need to have more details ideally

I can predict we will sign a striker in the next few days by the weekend, given Silva loan agreed.

Does this make me ITK?

But I'm not trying to be proven ITK. I've openly said I have no direct info. If everything I've been told comes off, I'll be quietly smug, but no one will ever know... so there is no credit to be earned.

Either the info I have is nonsense, so it's pointless giving names.... or it's genuine and mentioning names could be detrimental. Nothing to gain from that. But giving a loose overview of what I believe to be going on, does add to the rumour discussion... so that is what I am doing.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You don't need to spend 40m on a CM.

We just need to find a player that's young and has potential to cover Moutinho this year and step up as a starter the next
You want someone young, able to be as good as Moutinho but that doesn’t cost a lot of money?

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But I'm not trying to be proven ITK. I've openly said I have no direct info. If everything I've been told comes off, I'll be quietly smug, but no one will ever know... so there is no credit to be earned.

Either the info I have is nonsense, so it's pointless giving names.... or it's genuine and mentioning names could be detrimental. Nothing to gain from that. But giving a loose overview of what I believe to be going on, does add to the rumour discussion... so that is what I am doing.
Would just be good if you could post the names. If you’ve heard 3/4th hand then shouldn’t be any issue. Otherwise it becomes tedious everyone saying they know x,y and z but never actually saying anything.

Fans like me with zero ITK just want to know positive news ;)

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Please do continue. Either that or engage in a thorough debate analysing the merits of Traore

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You could give the names to Mutchy and when something happens they can either say yay or nay. Either way a
Cf is on the way and a cm/winger ??

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You want someone young, able to be as good as Moutinho but that doesn’t cost a lot of money?

No, I want sombody that could be a premier league player starter next year. Sombody that's mobile and can carry the ball forward.

Andre Almeda would've been perfect or Enzo but both left

IFA Wolf

Reaction score

I completely understand your position Lobo. If you were to start leaking too much your contact will tell you nothing.

I myself used to have a quite a good idea of ins and outs as had two friends who played for Wolves in the McCarthy years-I was always very thankful of knowing before anyone else who was going, who was coming in and who was having a bust up with who.

When they go back to the Mol, usually as guests on the Wolves Matchday extra I sometimes here snippets of new info about the club -but nothing really of note relating to names of transfers anymore.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No, I want sombody that could be a premier league player starter next year. Sombody that's mobile and can carry the ball forward.

Andre Almeda would've been perfect or Enzo but both left
My point was that if we want to move forward and ultimately replace Moutinho (be still my breaking heart) with someone young and as good (otherwise what’s the point) then it’s either going to cost an obscene sum or we need to sneakily find a ‘generational talent’. Like a real one, not a Fabio one.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to have more details ideally

I can predict we will sign a striker in the next few days by the weekend, given Silva loan agreed.

Does this make me ITK?
He’s not claiming to be in the know, just passing on some info he’s heard.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My point was that if we want to move forward and ultimately replace Moutinho (be still my breaking heart) with someone young and as good (otherwise what’s the point) then it’s either going to cost an obscene sum or we need to sneakily find a ‘generational talent’. Like a real one, not a Fabio one.
Or we could have just kept Vitinha of course.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Random thought for the day….could Collins, in time, become that all-action, one man wall #6?
Has all the physical attributes, above average pace and on-the-ball ability for a CB.

Positionally and in terms of space/time on the ball, a very different proposition though.
If he could, then you have a more functional midfield in many different shapes due to his physicality.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give it a break Greco, he has already said he wont give names why go on
It’s just pointless claiming nothing. He said Silva loan was done and dusted last week. Clearly wasnt and I don’t think he knows anything - Collins the only one we signed wasn’t even known

Anyway ive made my point - just want concrete rumours. I’ll leave it there

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

This sounds awfully familiar.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You could give the names to Mutchy and when something happens they can either say yay or nay. Either way a
Cf is on the way and a cm/winger ??
This is what some prior ITK posters have done when challenged about their insights, but unwilling or unable to share details openly. It’s a reasonable way of testing whether someone genuinely has information or is just pretending they do.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give it a break Greco, he has already said he wont give names why go on
And completely understand why. The club would hunt him down to find the leak ;) Could also be detrimental to business

Lobo de Ouro

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’s just pointless claiming nothing. He said Silva loan was done and dusted last week. Clearly wasnt and I don’t think he knows anything - Collins the only one we signed wasn’t even known

Anyway ive made my point - just want concrete rumours. I’ll leave it there

That's absolutely fine mate. Can't deny it's a rumour though.

I've gave a few specifics... about as much as I can. Now it's just wait and see time.

Reaction score
I’m also interested to see if we can offload cutrone bonatini jordao and more this window and get some more money in the transfer kitty Maybe they would be willing to buy an extra player if we can recoup a little money on those players, I would be happy to keep adama in the wolves team for another season and lose him to Barca for nothing if he stays fit aswell.

Back
Top Bottom