Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The happy days are here again, hopefully no more repeated arguments, transfer thread

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not to put a damper on a good rumor, but this says “certain things I’ve been told have later appeared as RUMORS”. Not even facts.

Oh well, 7 days till we make a signing.
Tomorrow or Friday…..( just a hunch ).

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Passing on what I've heard...

There is money to spend and that will be proven beyond doubt in the next 7 days.

Source not proven, but certain things I've been told have later appeared as rumours, so I'm hopeful it is true.
You may well be classed as wannabe ITK now.

You should be careful now. Whenever you are alone and in any part of Wolverhampton look out for people with pitchforks.
You may also want to sleep with one eye open as attacks can and will come from any direction at any given time.
Do not under any circumstances sleep with the light off.

You have been warned, Chuckie is a darling compared to those who now bay for your soul.

Loojay

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm not in the know but I've heard that we might sign somebody maybe at some point, and I can categorically confirm it is NOT Eggert Jonsson

Don't quote me on that

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm not in the know but I've heard that we might sign somebody maybe at some point, and I can categorically confirm it is NOT Eggert Jonsson

Don't quote me on that
Why not? He never had a chance last time he was here.

Mighty Thor

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Don't quote me on that

If it’s the person I was told about they also have a birthday sometime….this year.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will be honest I don't get the MGW love in. he went on loan because his performances, Chelsea aside, were pretty ineffectual. he always seemed to me that he was like Bambi on ice. what I saw last season was better. he had developed but he still went missing in games. so, if we want to keep him, then fine but i do not expect fireworks or goals. if we can get £25m i would sell. we can do better for that price.
I thought everyone knew!?!? If Wolves aren’t playing well, then the solution is obviously the player/any player that hasn’t played for the club in over a year. It’s science…

JaycogWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Realistically we aren’t going to be signing anyone, and it will be a couple of unheard of players who come on loan to buy options that probably play for someone like Benfica but not in the first team.
Unfortunately those who think we are in for a big overhaul are sadly mistaken. Think next season you’ll see Lage go after probably 10 games and then the panic button will be hit.

Not being pessimistic but more realistic as this is where we are at unfortunately at the moment, with the owners more conscious about building out e-sports teams and the brand and hoping we survive in the Premier League long enough.

With the Metaverse and everything that is happening in the world (everything “e” based is almost more important to the future) Will the game be played by robots in 50 years? Who knows :)

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Realistically we aren’t going to be signing anyone, and it will be a couple of unheard of players who come on loan to buy options that probably play for someone like Benfica but not in the first team.
Unfortunately those who think we are in for a big overhaul are sadly mistaken. Think next season you’ll see Lage go after probably 10 games and then the panic button will be hit.

Not being pessimistic but more realistic as this is where we are at unfortunately at the moment, with the owners more conscious about building out e-sports teams and the brand and hoping we survive in the Premier League long enough.

With the Metaverse and everything that is happening in the world (everything “e” based is almost more important to the future) Will the game be played by robots in 50 years? Who knows :)
Wolverhampton Wanderers could have new ownership by then too. Let’s hope

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Passing on what I've heard...

There is money to spend and that will be proven beyond doubt in the next 7 days.

Source not proven, but certain things I've been told have later appeared as rumours, so I'm hopeful it is true.
Joined June 22???? …….. can’t remember the name of the poster last summer but he stuck his neck out and hasn’t been seen since (was wrong on all counts bar Ryan ait Nouri)

Sceptical but hope your right !!!

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not being pessimistic but you predict our manager will be gone in 10 games

Got to love the Mix for a morning pick me up

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And if I only could,
I'd make a deal with God,
And I'd get him to swap our strikers,
Be running up that road,
Be running up that hill,
With no problems.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
:) I've read enough on here before joining to know I do not want to be classified as ITK and all the **** that goes along with that.

I heard something positive and we certainly need to hear positive things right now. Fingers crossed it's genuine.

Didn't you say the other day we were signing 3 young south americans and a ligue 1 player?

So if what you have been told has come out as rumours since then 2 of those 4 are Ben Yedder & Alexis Castillo Manyoma as they are the only recent links to match what you previously said.

Plus that you had been told we had interest in Noni Madueke so 3 different itk rumours in your first few weeks on the site makes it a bit difficult to see as believable, hope I'm wrong and what you say is in fact true but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolverhampton Wanderers could have new ownership by then too. Let’s hope
Yes, let’s hope.
Hope that they don’t take out massive loans against the club to dole out to their kids for Ferraris ..…hope that they don‘t change our colours to bright pink after some lipstick…….hope they don’t rename Molineux to make a few extra bob …..eg, Monsanto or Kellogg’s, ( new nickname could be the flakes ).

Monswolf

Reaction score
I dont normally do this but if there are any of you who have the time to spare that have heard anything but dont want to post for the reasons Artic has mentioned then I would be truly grateful for any PM's with info

Thanks

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont normally do this but if there are any of you who have the time to spare that have heard anything but dont want to post for the reasons Artic has mentioned then I would be truly grateful for any PM's with info

Thanks
Same here.

Madmalc

Reaction score
I think guedes could play the same role trincao played for us ...he could also play a double 8 as such in midfield....and can also cover up top....a false 9.....he would be a nailed on starter for me....and Gibbs probably isn't .... Valencia wont get what they want for him ...it's a deluded as us thinking we will get 20/25m for traore.......Roma apparently offered 15m euros plus players. Realistically if we sold Gibbs for say 22/25m...we could get guedes for that ...
The same role as Trincao, really?

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s why we don’t get any decent rumours anymore.
What's a 'decent rumour'? Genuinely interested as we've had hundreds of 'rumours' over the years and that's all they are, until we actually sign someone from a 'rumour'. Although the majority of signings have come out of the blue, without any advance warning.

SakosRightFoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know who or what the new ITK thing is about but just to say, people don’t get annoyed by posters actually sharing information, it’s the ones who claim to know something but then say they can’t actually post the detail. That just comes across as attention seeking

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
musings are that MGW has rejected the contract offer and is open to going elsewhere, who knows maybe we counter offer something bigger and better

Back
Top Bottom