Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really like the shirt. But it's also annoying/funny/typical etc that you can't preorder the biggest size of 4xl....cos they're out of stock/option already!

Or, thinking about it, maybe they're not an option as Wolves has given up on fat legacy fans and are going for smaller and more in size fashionable ones, newer and fitter fans that can be seen in the gym wearing a Wolves top and our brand will be more known and respected.

I feel excluded. Shi out. New owners please.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Did we do a better deal?
Must admit when i look at the Castore produced McLaren leisure wear, i prefer it to Wolves own leisure wear.
I thought our leisure wear was produced by the club under license from Castore. If it’s crap, that’ll be why.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say I always think WHU nail their kits (inserts hammer joke :p).

I don’t know if it’s because claret and blue is an easier colour palette to work with, but each season they seem to come out with a winner.
I agree, West Ham normally nail it. This season though, the graphics on the shoulders cheapen what should be a timeless kit.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought our leisure wear was produced by the club under license from Castore. If it’s crap, that’ll be why.
The leisure wear is produced by the club, i dont think Castore are involved at all in that element; i think Castore just design and produce the kits.

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have to say I always think WHU nail their kits (inserts hammer joke :p).

I don’t know if it’s because claret and blue is an easier colour palette to work with, but each season they seem to come out with a winner.

i think their new one is abhorrent

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The leisure wear is produced by the club, i dont think Castore are involved at all in that element; i think Castore just design and produce the kits.

Castore produce the gear worn by the team, and the pro replica kit fans can buy. Wolves produce the rest.

Writer Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Nice shirt.

Awful kit launch music. Feels off-brand.

The music and 'jungle' lyrics seem out of step with the more prowling and menacing wilderness wolf imagery we were kind of embracing.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice shirt.

Awful kit launch music. Feels off-brand.

The music and 'jungle' lyrics seem out of step with the more prowling and menacing wilderness wolf imagery we were kind of embracing.

"Jungle" lyrics?

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Other than the v-neck and unnecessary additional Castore logo on the sleeves it looks pretty good. Unfortunately I hate V-neck's so it is out of the question for me, still a pretty good design though

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
After seeing some of the videos of players wearing the full kit I think it’s the best one since our first Adidas kit. And yep, the simplified sponser makes a bug difference.

De Wolfs Mullet

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Other than the v-neck and unnecessary additional Castore logo on the sleeves it looks pretty good. Unfortunately I hate V-neck's so it is out of the question for me, still a pretty good design though
A few people have mentioned they don't like v-neck shirts. Just wondered why? Normally they aren't too bad (aside from the Wolfs head shirt in the 90s which was low cut)

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
OK gotta ask what's the difference between RAP, Gangsta, Grime, Drill?
It's all just noise.

(Disclaimer - a huge rap fan from the early 90s , public enemy, ice-t, NWA, etc... Anti-establishment sentiment and overt misogynistic lyrics from angry, disenfranchised, young black American men really resonated with me, growing up as (I did) a white lad from the nice part of Bradford ... Word to your mother)

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Slight improvement on last seasons but still really dislike everything Castore produce for us. The ridiculous logo doesn’t help plus it’s definitely the type of brand that would’ve got you bullied at school in the 80’s (like Spall and Scoreline!)
Castore stuff is quality. Just can't please some.

England cricket team new training Castore gear also looks quality.

moseleyite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really like it, looks better on if that makes sense.
It does - I think they always do. Seeing the shirt on a player's back always gives a better impression than a grainy photo of it on a table top.

It's a thumbs up from me. Sure, the sleeve sponsor is a bit jarring but I'm a fan of the shoulder detail and when we see the team playing in it I don't suppose I'll notice the little flash of red on the chest logo. Talking of which... big improvement; I think that a clean, horizontal logo always looks more unified with the badge and maker's mark than some randomly-shaped design.

Nice. Now for the away shirts.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s the best since W88. That was an excellent logo for the shirt.

I loved that logo even more than this but it's a betting company, it just felt dirty. Having a sponsor that looks nice and isn't gambling or crypto or money lending is really nice tbh. Hope it lasts more than just 1 season.

Last edited:

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder what Wolves’ TrustPilot review would be at the moment :coldsweat:
I imagine esports would feature prominently.....you know the old saying no publicity is bad publicity. Jeff's missing a trick

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if already mentioned, but the City new shirt has a shade of red on it!!!

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies if already mentioned, but the City new shirt has a shade of red on it!!!

Last season's city away shirt is amongst the absolute worst kits I've ever seen anywhere.

Utter garbage

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
Not sure if been mentioned on here as yet but if any of you on here have a blue light card you can order the shirt through JD sport and get 20% off currently.

Back
Top Bottom