Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Shirt Sponsor/Reveal

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
View attachment 28300

Appreciate it’s obviously last year’s sponsors but potential away kit?

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score

Hadn’t seen that, thank you!

Looks like it could be a goer then…with a Hwang inspired third kit…

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Looks great on Max :)

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Really like the shirt. But it's also annoying/funny/typical etc that you can't preorder the biggest size of 4xl....cos they're out of stock/option already!

Or, thinking about it, maybe they're not an option as Wolves has given up on fat legacy fans and are going for smaller and more in size fashionable ones, newer and fitter fans that can be seen in the gym wearing a Wolves top and our brand will be more known and respected.

I feel excluded. Shi out. New owners please.

Yes it would seem a strange marketing decision on Wolves behalf not to sell the XXXXXXXL''s as from my experience , if they don't cater to the " Fatties" ( no offence) , they won't be selling many! :)

Nice " inoffensive " shirt, the best one since the first ADIDAS shirt.

Stingray II

Reaction score
I may be a rare one in this opinion. I just can't wear clothes bearing ads. I would feel like a walking billboard. When buying clothes I avoid the "Polo" section of the store as I know all their clothes broadcast their ads (logos) prominently. Most other brands do similar. I look over clothes carefully before purchase to make sure I'm not branded. My first online order for dress-shirts was Calvin Klein from Macys online store. They arrived with large "CK" logos on the front. My one time purchasing clothes online was my last. Under-Armor got me good last month. I never thought to check the back of the shirt for the area between the shoulders. A 2" tall logo was on my back and I must have worn it a couple of times before discovering and trashing it.
This is why I can't buy Wolves shirts. I purchased some retro shirts without logos, and I purchased the W88 shirt because the big "W" looked like Wolves, and W88 just seemed abstract. Where I am, the name is unknown.
I just can't walk around with a big sign "Astropay". I'd pay $50 extra for this new shirt stripped of logos, but that's not an option is it.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I may be a rare one in this opinion. I just can't wear clothes bearing ads. I would feel like a walking billboard. When buying clothes I avoid the "Polo" section of the store as I know all their clothes broadcast their ads (logos) prominently. Most other brands do similar. I look over clothes carefully before purchase to make sure I'm not branded. My first online order for dress-shirts was Calvin Klein from Macys online store. They arrived with large "CK" logos on the front. My one time purchasing clothes online was my last. Under-Armor got me good last month. I never thought to check the back of the shirt for the area between the shoulders. A 2" tall logo was on my back and I must have worn it a couple of times before discovering and trashing it.
This is why I can't buy Wolves shirts. I purchased some retro shirts without logos, and I purchased the W88 shirt because the big "W" looked like Wolves, and W88 just seemed abstract. Where I am, the name is unknown.
I just can't walk around with a big sign "Astropay". I'd pay $50 extra for this new shirt stripped of logos, but that's not an option is it.

so yow ay a stone island yobbo then. o_O

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We’ve replaced the sleeve sponsor of Bitci with 12bet - whilst I don’t like gambling sponsorship at all, it’s probably better than being constantly asked why I have “bitch” on my sleeve…

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You really want us sponsored by a company which royally ****ed over the city? I don't imagine that Jeff would even consider them as a sponsor even if they wanted to be.
Jeff would sell to the highest bidder, 'Gestifute' if the price was right

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You really want us sponsored by a company which royally ****ed over the city? I don't imagine that Jeff would even consider them as a sponsor even if they wanted to be.
amen to that. **** Goodyear.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
With my limited knowledge, I believe it indicates how much of a real life villain the artist is.
How much if the lyrics are about pimps, ho's, drugs, guns and knifing
Drill is literally street slang for the use of automatic weapons.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score

You should look for a brand called Muji.

Was in their store at the weekend, here in the UAE – nice quality cotton shirts, t-shirts, polos, button downs... women's clothes, homeware... not a single logo or any wording in sight. (Sorry, not a football-related reply!)

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’ve replaced the sleeve sponsor of Bitci with 12bet - whilst I don’t like gambling sponsorship at all, it’s probably better than being constantly asked why I have “bitch” on my sleeve…
Not surprised we've followed suit, after McLarenFormula 1 and 2 other Football Clubs ripped up their deals before us

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seeing Wilfred Zaha on SSN talking while wearing a Crystal Palace training top with Astropay on it. Didnt W88 and ManBet also sponsor them too? Shame we cant have a sponsor thats just loyal to us. Kinda devalues the relationship.

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Just seeing Wilfred Zaha on SSN talking while wearing a Crystal Palace training top with Astropay on it. Didnt W88 and ManBet also sponsor them too? Shame we cant have a sponsor thats just loyal to us. Kinda devalues the relationship.
Happens alot these days. Astropay were already Palaces training kit sponsor from last season and they were also Burnleys sleeve sponsor. Palaces new front of shirt sponsor is Cinch who also sponsor Spurs sleeves. The only time I really remember teams having the same sponsor in the old days was CR Smith for the old firm in Scotland.

Brockmoorwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in last seasons 21/22 pro shirts inbox me.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Got an email yesterday to say my new home shirt I pre-ordered has been dispatched. It's with Hermes, I mean Evri, at the moment, so hopefully I'll receive it before the new season starts. We might get to see some pics of the new shirts that posters have received soon.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's okay ... new sponsor is clearly streets ahead of ****ing ManBetX. Still too many random black bits and probably white bits I can't see yet. KISS: keep it simple, stupid. 7/10

Back
Top Bottom