Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Easiest way to get rid of a couple of high earners is to offer them contracts the club know they won’t sign then it looks like the player wants to leave rather than the club doesn’t want them to stay.
A tactic beloved of Jizz... See Kites for example....

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After convincing Jeff to part with 35M for Fabio, which is looking increasingly like a mistake/con, is the relationship with Mendes as strong as it was before?
The Fabio episode has made Jeff look like a fool and the "generation wonder kid" tag which was how Fabio was sold to Jeff is past a joke. Hence Jeff's gradual withrawal from the public eye. He's lost face big time.
With the Adama and Trincao saga looking like not ending like we envisaged - has the Mendes magic ended?
Can we even get half decent players without help from Mendes?
Do we even want more Portuguese players in the squad given the recent displays of them ganging up on other players (fabio and Podence on Hwang).
These are open questions I'm looking forward to being answered soon.
This is such an important window that we must get right. I just hope we make the right decisions within the club and don't just blindly rely on Mendes.
When will people start remembering that Fosun own a share of Gestifute. Why on earth would the relationship be strained between Fosun and Fosun.
I’m sure Fosun were overjoyed with the extra money Gestifute earned over the Fabio deal. It may have even contributed to Fosun writing off any debts Wolves FC owed.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

So I see Nico may be part of a deal to take Neves to Barca. If so, in what role would he likely play for Wolves? Alongside Palhinha in a more attacking CM role?

Perfect, as long as someone is here to teach him. As in Moutinho.

TF2Wolf

Reaction score
MGW- Not bothered if stays or goes. Straight from the horse's mouth !
If he stays though is he prepared to sign a new contract.
If not think we’d need to sell with only two years left unless of course Sellars thinks the best option would be to loan him out with no loan fee and no obligation to buy so he returns with just a year left on his contract.
But no he wouldn’t do that cos that would be daft surely !!!

Pseudonym

Groupie
Reaction score
Don’t really care for the internet bluster and inherent smugness that comes from being “ITK” but please see some ratified points from within the four walls.

Much of it has already been predicted or mentioned but the last point is pretty scary.

- Neves is going to Barcelona
- We're getting two midfielders from Sporting Lisbon to replace him. Given their links with Mendes it's probably two of Joao Paulinha, Daniel Braganca or Manuel Ugarte.
- Mendes calls all the shots on transfers and has final say, even on players outside Gestifute

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence's biggest problem in my view is his injury record. When fit, he has been our only truly creative spark. We nearly always look more likely to score when he is on the pitch.

I think his main strength is he plays off script. We need more movement in behind, unpredictable and flair

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Heard the same, Mrs wants a move and he doesn't particularly want to stay. Clubs south interested that suit him and his partner.

Wolves looking at cashing in.

Wouldn’t be surprised if palace see him as the successor to Conor Gallagher who will surely be in and around Chelsea first team now

MGW will love that but it’s different level and I can see vieira not having such a cushy second season

If they will pay 16-20m I say let him go, especially coz his missus should have naff all to with it

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gibbs white, every time he's looked like he's about to push on he seems to fall flat. Great at championship level and has had flashes of brilliance in the PL. Loves himself a bit too much in my opinion. Looks like he's tired of the old gold though so t'ra.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love how people are like '**** off then' rather than asking why these youngsters don't want to be here.

I'm not sure its that, i think people just dont want another Traore situation. I'd like him to stay, but if he wants to leave then sell him.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He’s always had an ego, especially when it comes to Wolves. If he thinks he is better than us then get stuffed I’d rather have a Portuguese player than some egotistical jumped up championship player that thinks they have the god given right to start every game. DONT BE HERE IF YOU DONT WANT TO MORGAN THE DOOR IS OPEN!!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southampton linked
Doesn't sound like a saints type signing. They're very very tight and make new Fosun look like Scrooge post-revelation.

I reckon - if he leaves - Fulham would be the club for him. They'd make him the main man (behind Mitro), they are renowned for splashing the cash and they have cash to splash.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No way we should be letting him go to bloody Southampton. Give him a key role in the rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom