Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Bruno Lage

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You enjoying this dross being served up each week

No tactics, no inspiring the players, nothing

Can’t select a team, can’t make the right subs half the time.

Ok get new players in. The problems may be the same he’s had all season to learn and hasn’t

He finished 8th with a **** poor hand. Style has been poor, but we haven't hit a groove yet. We aren't going to be beautiful with a damaged Neto and Jiminez.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Feel a bit for Bruno as we absolutely screwed him (and ourselves) in the January window but performances have been dire for a long period now and there is no evidence in his CV that he can turn around a losing streak or be in charge of a big rebuild.

Really tough call to make. He could feel rightly aggrieved and let down if sacked but there isn’t a massively compelling case to keep him.
100% agree. Badly let down by the board but would you trust him to rebuild or be part of the process.. ??

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He finished 8th with a **** poor hand. Style has been poor, but we haven't hit a groove yet. We aren't going to be beautiful with a damaged Neto and Jiminez.

Wasn't a **** poor hand from November-February though was it. We were 4th in the form table and everybody doing their jobs and performing to standard.

Everybody in the squad has been underperforming for three months apart from maybe Sa, Jonny, Ait-Nouri, and most recently Chiquinho. Neves had three wonder games before injury but since he came back has been hiding. Podence too injury prone/refusing to play with injections. Big problems in the whole malaise IMO.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

We won’t finish 8th. Leicester won well today, have two games left, and we will get nothing but a thrashing at Anfield. If West Ham lose to Brighton we will finish 10th, otherwise it will be 9th.

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Defensively the first half was a car crash. Forward play wasn’t any better all match. Wtf the use of Chiquinho? Played as right wing back after 15 minutes of 2nd half. He’s got to go, clueless.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hasn't had the best hand to play, but isn't good enough. Will not be sad to see him go.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We won’t finish 8th. Leicester won well today, have two games left, and we will get nothing but a thrashing at Anfield. If West Ham lose to Brighton we will finish 10th, otherwise it will be 9th.
Palace can catch us too. So 11th a possibility too

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
9th with leicester having southampton last game.

Andi130

Reaction score
Hwang starting. 5 at the back against the worst team in the league, then you have an opportunity to change it taking Coads off and still don't have the bottle to push on. Not to mention the Jiminez words between the two at 65 mins-ish.....and thats just today. lets not mention the the last 15 games, hey. He's a charlaton.

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang starting. 5 at the back against the worst team in the league, then you have an opportunity to change it taking Coads off and still don't have the bottle to push on. Not to mention the Jiminez words between the two at 65 mins-ish.....and thats just today. lets not mention the the last 15 games, hey. He's a charlaton.

Anyone else see this?

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Genuinely can't meh over what happens in the summer with him now.

Whoever is in charge needs backing. That's the only thing I know for sure.

GV Wolf

Reaction score
I still maintain you can’t fully judge him till he is backed properly and gets the players he wants. Most of those players have gone very stale since March
The problem is it’s all a gamble. We stick with him, he’s gets his players in , poor start to the season and gone by November. Then a new bloke is stuck with his players and the cycle begins again.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno will not be sacked

He will only leave if he walks .. if Wolves do not back him transfer window this Summer
Without another job to go to he would be daft to walk. He doesn't have a great CV. More likely to wait for a pay-off.

I do feel sorry for him. He hasn't exactly been backed in the transfer market, and I still don't think Hwang was his choice.

On the other hand, some of his team selections have been curious to say the least, and the team lacks creativity. Football by numbers. If he does go I won't be surprised or upset.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I still maintain you can’t fully judge him till he is backed properly and gets the players he wants. Most of those players have gone very stale since March
Agreed on all of that really. The people on the pitch are the ones who play the game. The manager can tell them till he's blue in the face how to set up, but if they don't do it what can he do. Today he played with 2 at the back and they still couldn't score more than one.
Fosun have got a huge decision in the next couple of weeks.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Without another job to go to he would be daft to walk. He doesn't have a great CV. More likely to wait for a pay-off.

I do feel sorry for him. He hasn't exactly been backed in the transfer market, and I still don't think Hwang was his choice.

On the other hand, some of his team selections have been curious to say the least, and the team lacks creativity. Football by numbers. If he does go I won't be surprised or upset.
You can only select what you have. We have no one to put the ball in the net on a regular basis.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus. Is this the tik too FIFA fan thread. He's barely been here yet. No way he's going.
If he doesn't then Jeff will likely be bloody worried about ST renewals. To quote my old late man "he'll never make a manager while he has a hole in his ass".
Absolutely crap end of season form, no style, no pattern, no clue.....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

That's pretty balanced.

Reaction score
100% agree. Badly let down by the board but would you trust him to rebuild or be part of the process.. ??
Definitely not, wouldn’t trust him to build a sandcastle successfully let alone a PL football team - he’s not good enough and needs to go asap.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I wouldn’t trust him to build a new team though and that’s one of the reasons he needs to go (there are many others).
Get rid of the manager and get the bulk of a new team? I doubt Fosun would be paying for that lot.
Like i said before, Fosun have a huge decision to make in the next couple of weeks.

Ian C

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I does make me wonder about the comments about us becoming stale.

He‘s the manager, isn’t it down to him to develop and invest his time in what he has? We’d all like to be picking superstars every week as a manager but you need to be able to adapt to what you have available.

He can’t even make a simple substitution when necessary, he’s just guessing his way through football.

Reaction score
Get rid of the manager and get the bulk of a new team? I doubt Fosun would be paying for that lot.
Like i said before, Fosun have a huge decision to make in the next couple of weeks.
WE need to give a new manager the chance to bring in his own players, that’s why Large needs to go now otherwise if we sack him after the season starts whoever takes over will be stuck with his choices until at least January. Fosun need to do something useful for a change and get rid.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trust him to build a new team though and that’s one of the reasons he needs to go (there are many others).
Respect your opinion but he hasn’t been given any resources to shape the team and squad this year. If he calls the players out for being **** the fair play. They have been completely **** this past 3 months.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

WE need to give a new manager the chance to bring in his own players, that’s why Large needs to go now otherwise if we sack him after the season starts whoever takes over will be stuck with his choices until at least January. Fosun need to do something useful for a change and get rid.
It won't be up to you that's for sure. It'll be Fosun's choice, and we don't know what they have in mind.

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The problem is it’s all a gamble. We stick with him, he’s gets his players in , poor start to the season and gone by November. Then a new bloke is stuck with his players and the cycle begins again.
True but he got a stale squad to finish 8th this year. I hope he gets the chance

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't see him walking around with the players at the end of the game
He didn't. He skipped the lap of mediocrity. It was his mediocrity that he let the players take alone.

Maybe it's wishful thinking, but I'm hoping he's done, and there's something to these Lopetegui rumours.

Back
Top Bottom