Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Norwich comms thread.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When the commentators understand the weaknesses of Wolves' attack more than the man paid millions.

Wolves are more dangerous with early crosses.

Wolves too ponderous.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said it weeks ago I’m worried for next season, injuries, suspensions etc I don’t care we should still be able to hold our on against some of these opponents…
MASSIVE changes need in the summer otherwise wim in biggggg trouble. Have a nice summer, signing off like our squad since March…!!!

I’m feeling more than worried. A lot of players need shipping out and perhaps the manager too lets be honest, and we’ve been mostly rubbish in the transfer market in recent years either have we? These past few months have been a complete shambles

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Give Pukki a contract before he leaves. At least he's got ****ing goals in him unlike the rest of our team

Don't worry, we'd get that trained out of him in no time.

A few training sessions of passing it back to the defence and all fixed.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Coady was absolutely dreadful there. He's not the best defender but something is very wrong with him recently.

As usual though, we have no shape, no style, no attacking play of note. This is on bruno.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
West Ham 2 to the good.

Maybe the nudge from my kid to go watch football might actually swing to me being neutral towards taking her to them now.

Howler

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Said it weeks ago I’m worried for next season, injuries, suspensions etc I don’t care we should still be able to hold our on against some of these opponents…
MASSIVE changes need in the summer otherwise wim in biggggg trouble. Have a nice summer, signing off like our squad since March…!!!

The problem is we have a squad that is comfortable with mid-table Premier League and once that was achieved they were done, we were this garbage the end of last season too once we were safe.

The club needs a major shake up, these blokes are running around at about 60%, have been for months.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
New central defender, new central midfielder and a striker. Copy and paste from each of the last possibly 6/7 transfer windows. When you neglect those areas you end up at this point. Been doing it on the cheap for too long and the only way is backwards if its not addressed

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Look at Bruno sitting down looking into nothingness… that inspires confidence.

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
544 minutes in total in the PL this season, including 56 in his first 10 appearances. The equivalent of what, 6 full games? Most strikers - including Raul and Hwang - can easily go 6 without scoring. That's not enough to judge him on, especially given he is still only 19
Jeez can you stop bringing his bloody age into it .

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When the commentators understand the weaknesses of Wolves' attack more than the man paid millions.

Wolves are more dangerous with early crosses.

Wolves too ponderous.

Think it's more that we don't have solutions within the squad to rectify the problems.

Stuck with this defense, and play style due to restrictions in midfielder and defender numbers.

Back
Top Bottom