Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair it’s not just the fee it’s the wages….Manchester city has two players on a basic 375000 pounds a week…..the lowest paid player in their squad earns more than the highest paid player at wolves ( believed to be 100,000 pounds per week) .there is absolutely no way wolves can financially compete with big six for any player. In my world view 8th is really second.
Agree entirely. My issue is we’re now facing revolution not evolution because off successive failures to get replacements in place.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He could flourish in their system, with their central midfielders being able to read his runs off defenders. They're far less reliant on width from wing-backs and more comfortable playing through the middle.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He could flourish in their system, with their central midfielders being able to read his runs off defenders. They're far less reliant on width from wing-backs and more comfortable playing through the middle.
He'll never flourish in our system as we currently don't have one.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member drgr12429

Can we drop the criticism and negativity until after the window ends .. no one knows what will happen .. if we are not happy after the window ends then let rip .. everything is speculation now .. people will leave .. new players arrive just let it be .. there are suprises happening and I believe will be a good window .. its up to Bruno or whoever to gel them as a team .. I know the aim is top 6 .. will we acheive it who knows .. but they will give it a good go next season
Oh come on! Talking sense in that way is no good here. Some people on here live for criticism and negativity. It's what drives them to get up in the morning!
Wash your mouth out..... :tearsofjoy:

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Theres no harm in discussion even if its mainly negative
Lets face it we hit 40 points early February and since then we have probably played about 3/4 decent games or should i say halves
We have been awful against Palace,Leeds(second half),Newcastle,Burnley,Brighton,you can forgive them City at least
So i think theres plenty of scope for some criticism of both players and manager
Yes we have had injuries what team hasnt, and worse than us in many cases,its no excuse imo

T

TheConcourse

We shouldn’t really be in the position of facing a major rebuild to be honest, it’s extremely risky. This should’ve started last summer at the latest. It’s poor planning.
Said exactly the same coming away from the ground. The best teams constantly evolve key positions every summer - we didn’t. Now it’s going to cost them an absolute fortune, potentially.

When Sellars came out and said they won’t spend a fortune on a player to climb one place, he failed to recognise that you have to recruit to maintain position at this level.

Hey, they could get it right and assemble one of the most exciting teams in the league. Palace did alright. But it’s very risky to lose so many big players in one summer.

Whatever though - it is what it is. Their scatty approach around launching various lean brands in saturated spaces, their recruitment plan, their player sales plan - doesn’t feel very well thought out.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Oh come on! Talking sense in that way is no good here. Some people on here live for criticism and negativity. It's what drives them to get up in the morning!
Wash your mouth out..... :tearsofjoy:
Enough I think. If you have a factual argument with which to discredit these views, you are welcome to make use of it.
I think you've gone fair enough with the methods you are currently using to try to get other posters to shut up.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Enough I think. If you have a factual argument with which to discredit these views, you are welcome to make use of it.
I think you've gone fair enough with the methods you are currently using to try to get other posters to shut up.
I don't care whether they shut up or not, and i'm not trying to make anybody do that. What i can do is point out the negativity which is all over this forum every day, some of which is unjustified.
You are either ignoring that or you are blind to it.
What do you want on this forum? Both points of view or just one.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't care whether they shut up or not, and i'm not trying to make anybody do that. What i can do is point out the negativity which is all over this forum every day, some of which is unjustified.
You are either ignoring that or you are blind to it.
What do you want on this forum? Both points of view or just one.
Show that it’s unjustified then. Don’t just attack posters for being negative. At the moment you aren’t adding anything to actual discussion.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Say what now? You are telling me you can't point out when someone is being negative? You serious?
Who are you now? And all the others that are doing the same?
I’ll say it again, if you dislike negativity, fine, but don’t just attack posters on that basis. If they are so wrong you presumably have a strong argument to discredit those views.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cornwall Wolf is giving me hope. Fosun aren’t mugs and won’t tolerate us going down (selling us or not).
I’m gutted we might lose Neves & Moutinho (my favourite ever Wolves player after Bully), but quietly hopeful we’ll push on. We’ve not bettered our 18/19 team since. Hopefully now is the time.

We need a bigger stadium too.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

I’ll say it again, if you dislike negativity, fine, but don’t just attack posters on that basis. If they are so wrong you presumably have a strong argument to discredit those views.
Ok, got it. You want one side of the coin but not the other.
btw, i'm not attacking them, just pointing out their negativity and mentioning they could be more positive, like supporting rather than slating.
Carry on being negative folks. Mutchy says so...

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
btw, i'm not attacking them, just pointing out their negativity and mentioning they could be more positive, like supporting rather than slating.
You’re not offering a side of the coin. Positive and negative arguments are fine, but at least offer some argument of substance to back up why posters shouldn’t be negative.

Supadavewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
dunno really I thought the food was quite tasty.The thing is,that was my first time at Butlins and I had a great time with family.But I have never bin since although as I've said,I really enjoyed it.
To be honest we went a few times when the kids were young and had a great time, food and all.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

You’re not offering a side of the coin. Positive and negative arguments are fine, but at least offer some argument of substance to back up why posters shouldn’t be negative.
Support = to give courage, faith, or confidence to; help or comfort
It doesn't mean Shi and Sellars are ****, the players are ****, we're going to be relegated etc..
If this is a forum for Wolves SUPPORTERS, then maybe they should do the above more. Or maybe this isn't a forum for supporters.
Fine if they think their day revolves around the latter. Mine doesn't.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Said exactly the same coming away from the ground. The best teams constantly evolve key positions every summer - we didn’t. Now it’s going to cost them an absolute fortune, potentially.

When Sellars came out and said they won’t spend a fortune on a player to climb one place, he failed to recognise that you have to recruit to maintain position at this level.

Hey, they could get it right and assemble one of the most exciting teams in the league. Palace did alright. But it’s very risky to lose so many big players in one summer.

Whatever though - it is what it is. Their scatty approach around launching various lean brands in saturated spaces, their recruitment plan, their player sales plan - doesn’t feel very well thought out.
You either sell players to generate money and spend.OR you keep what we have and don't spend.It's that simp!e.That's how Fosun are gonna work.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

And you are missing the point. It's not arguing with a poster. It's pointing out what they have said. Just like when you sit someone down and talk to them about how negative they have become looking from the outside.
The more people do it the more it breeds.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You attacked me this morning on the other thread and told me to go support Watford. Why can’t you be positive and stop seeing discussions as negative?
Yet you were negative and critical about the board yesterday but today you’re lecturing .

You’re not infallible.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I find it really bizare the way that people blame Shi but not Fosun?!?! He is their puppet. Its like you are in denial, and Shi is the easy one to blame.
you really think they give one guy total autonomy on one of their investments?! That's not how China works
Im not blaming shi for the teams performance. What is clear though is that he likes colleagues who agree with him. He is the only fosun guy at wolves so , yes, i do think he gets to call the shots. I think the structure is weak and far too reliant on him

D

Deleted member drgr12429

You attacked me this morning on the other thread and told me to go support Watford. Why can’t you be positive and stop seeing discussions as negative?
Yet you were negative and critical about the board yesterday but today you’re lecturing .

You’re not infallible.
Attacked you..lol. If i'd done that i'd be waltzing into your house with an axe mate.
Tell you what. I won't reply to you just in case you call the forum police.
Critical about the board? Was i?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
And you are missing the point. It's not arguing with a poster. It's pointing out what they have said. Just like when you sit someone down and talk to them about how negative they have become looking from the outside.
The more people do it the more it breeds.
And for that to have meaning and substance you would need to be pointing out the positives In life as an alternative view.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

And for that to have meaning and substance you would need to be pointing out the positives In life as an alternative view.
I was. Telling them to support. How much more positive and alternative can you be!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score
Hi, if you've been asked by a moderator on this forum about your posting please could you abide by it. If you don't like it then don't post.

As requested make your argument don't just attack the poster.

That's the end of this particular episode I don't wish to debate or have further debate about it on this thread as it has little to nothing to do with the subject matter.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Support = to give courage, faith, or confidence to; help or comfort
It doesn't mean Shi and Sellars are ****, the players are ****, we're going to be relegated etc..
If this is a forum for Wolves SUPPORTERS, then maybe they should do the above more. Or maybe this isn't a forum for supporters.
Fine if they think their day revolves around the latter. Mine doesn't.
What if the supporters do think something is ****? Is that not allowed because the supporter police say so?
People are allowed to voice thier opinions. You looked up the definition of ‘support’, maybe look up ‘forum’ as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom