Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Wolves v Manchester City comms thread.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, add to that he’s a patronising ****.

The tone he spoke about the wolves fans asking for a hand ball, especially after that corruption in the reverse fixture.

Also, Sterling needs booking for that dive.
His tone of voice 8s always like that in every game
Cant stand the bloke

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stirling was offside for second and it was a penalty for Chiquino.
VAR gone to sleep.
But it does make you wonder why more teams can’t play like city.
Pass move, lose the ball - recover.
It looks so easy.
Too much evident exasperation from Jiminez and Neto when they lose the ball. Cityplayers don’t throw their arms up, they go and get it back

PulverWolf

Reaction score
The boys do seem up for the challenge here ...dont write us off just yet get the next goal and lets see

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of the biggest differences I think since lockdown isn’t our fitness levels just seem nowhere near like they were those first 2 years back at this level. Got to improve that next season. I know city are next level but it’s so noticeable.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Honestly they're pathetic.
But with 10 behind the ball we never look threatening now, break too slow.

Our defence pathetic? The defence that has among he best defensive record in Europe? Against possibly the best attack in the world? I think the score has more to do with their attack than our defence.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
City are way above our level I can accept that but what ****es me off is we need every crumb we can get against this level of opposition yet we’ve had two penalty appeals turned down. Both were more of a penalty than we conceded at City. The Premier league stinks with this kind of thing it isn’t just us on the receiving end but everyone knows the top teams get those decisions. With the introduction of VAR these kinds of injustice were meant to become a thing of the past but they’re still present.

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've not been too bad, undone by none of our midfield being able to track DeBruyne and our typical lack of pace and defence, but otherwise we've been in it.

Bloody adore Chiquinho, though. He's as sharp as the Neto of 18 months ago, absolute tiger.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Stirling was offside for second and it was a penalty for Chiquino.
VAR gone to sleep.
But it does make you wonder why more teams can’t play like city.
Pass move, lose the ball - recover.
It looks so easy.
Too much evident exasperation from Jiminez and Neto when they lose the ball. Cityplayers don’t throw their arms up, they go and get it back
He wasn't offside sadly...

Not annoyed about tonight. City are different class and KDB is a master.

It's the non performances against Burnley, Leeds, Newcastle and Brighton that see us on our worst run of the season.

Huge Coady fan but he's absolutely done by De Bruyne for each goal. His movement and quality is mad

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah, add to that he’s a patronising ****.

The tone he spoke about the wolves fans asking for a hand ball, especially after that corruption in the reverse fixture.

Also, Sterling needs booking for that dive.
Yeah, “that’s not a handball” neither was the one at the Etihad but let’s not worry about that as it went the right way.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Played ok going forward. Thought Raul and Ait-Nouri both had good halves and Chiquinho has been threatening. Even without the goal, Dendoncker has been our best midfielder.

Neves looking short of fitness and unfortunately Sa, Coady and Moutinho all struggling.

I can handle a defeat though when you at least work hard and have a go. And in that respect, it’s miles better than Brighton.

Superted

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
If the score wasn't on the screen you'd be hard pushed to know that we'd scored a goal.

I know De Bruyne was great and everything but this is as biased as I can remember seeing.

And I'm not normally one to complain about such things.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Woeful defending unfortunately. No chance here unless we start playing with no fear.

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sometimes you have to admire another team’s quality.

But playing out from the back is ridiculous and our passing generally hasn’t been near the standard needed
For me that’s been the issue over the last couple of seasons. MC show how it should be done.

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having watched the goal highlights I have to say de bruyne has drifted straight through our midfield, neves guilty twice of not tracking him, leaving the defence overloaded.
I agree,Neves been poor so far,mind Mouts and Donk not much better

Back
Top Bottom