Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

D

Deleted member (smith)

It'll be a relief when West Ham finally secure 7th tbh! In a weird way
Basically it’s the hope that kills you…when we reached 40 points I was convinced we would reach 61.defeats at home to Leeds , Brighton and away to burnley were debilitating and killed our prospects ….hanging on to 8th will be an achievement….the beauty of the premier league is that nothing is certain.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As I’m currently in process of relocating its quite likely that Leeds was my last ever match at Molineux.

Thanks for the memories….
I left the country for 18 months in 2012, my last game was the 1-5 against them lot and when I came home we were in League One.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ii just can't believe they replaced Bielsa for someone with no experience of English football or being in a top league, or experience of a relegation dogfight

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How anyone can think Ayling’s tackle wasn’t a red is beyond me. Thirty years ago maybe not but in current game it’s as nailed on as you can get.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Much as I would like frank lampards Everton to be relegated Leicester can still catch wolves and have a simple run in…

Maybe I will just have to be satisfied with dirty Leeds ( much more likely have the ref and wolves conspired to give Leeds 3 points)

Arsenal2 dirty 0
I'd say Brighton have much more chance of catching us. Hopefully we get 3 points out of Norwich and something out of Man City or Liverpool.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Ayling watching a Ron "chopper" Harris video and saying "hold my beer".. :tearsofjoy:

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Basically it’s the hope that kills you…when we reached 40 points I was convinced we would reach 61.defeats at home to Leeds , Brighton and away to burnley were debilitating and killed our prospects ….hanging on to 8th will be an achievement….the beauty of the premier league is that nothing is certain.
Me too. I think I'd have been much happier if west ham got the points sooner as it made our run of defeats all the more depressing.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How was ramsdale allowed to drop the ball, then pick it back up, ain't that a free kick?

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Awesome!

We could start a thing with this.
I last moved to Birmingham to be closer to Wolves in 1983. We got relegated for the following 3 seasons. I moved to Africa for a bit then around the UK and always a long distance from the Midlands, sadly.
I've just retired and moved back to Brum. We've lost 9 games since then.
I do blame Lage this time, though!
I hope your move goes well

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ii just can't believe they replaced Bielsa for someone with no experience of English football or being in a top league, or experience of a relegation dogfight

I think the "worlds greatest coach" would've had them in the same position if not worse off than they are now,

They should have got a big sam type rather than an inexperienced yank.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whatever people say about Leeds, they certainly don't give in. Arsenal should have been out of sight, but Leeds kept fighting all the way.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Reckon Leeds stay up. Think they get 4 points off Brentford/Brighton games.

SingleMalt

Reaction score
Don’t subscribe to the embarrassing dirty Leeds chants from 50 years ago but after the way these ****ers celebrated after they cheated us I will absolutely love it if they ended up going down.
Personally I can’t begrudge fans celebrating a win when they’ve been two nil down.

I can begrudge them being a bunch of ****s from Leeds though. Quite happily in fact.

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How anyone can think Ayling’s tackle wasn’t a red is beyond me. Thirty years ago maybe not but in current game it’s as nailed on as you can get.
So obvious it's a bit of a worry that Kavanagh originally only gave a yellow. How could he get that wrong?

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
City in control. Commentator said they can afford to draw one of their remaining matches and still win the Prem, if they win today. Hope that's against us. ;)

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I last moved to Birmingham to be closer to Wolves in 1983. We got relegated for the following 3 seasons. I moved to Africa for a bit then around the UK and always a long distance from the Midlands, sadly.
I've just retired and moved back to Brum. We've lost 9 games since then.
I do blame Lage this time, though!
I hope your move goes well
Ok you win.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
10 mins into the second half.. passing stat Man City 108 - Newcastle 0 !!

99% possession!

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish a total waste of time again.

Just shows the ridiculous Football Manager easy mode Guardiola exists within that 100m can be spent on a player whose absence would have made quite literally zero difference to their current affairs this season.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd prefer Everton to go down, but I think Richarlison will keep them up

Norman Bell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves v Brentford, referee tells Marcal stop grabbing he does not and pulls Brentford player to floor, yellow card and penalty to Brentford
( correct decision )

City v Newcastle, referee tells Byrne stop grabbing he does not and pulls City player to floor, yellow card and NO penalty.

Yet another in the never ending line of inconsistent interpretation of the rules by Premier League Referees :mad::mad::mad:

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves v Brentford, referee tells Marcal stop grabbing he does not and pulls Brentford player to floor, yellow card and penalty to Brentford
( correct decision )

City v Newcastle, referee tells Byrne stop grabbing he does not and pulls City player to floor, yellow card and NO penalty.

Yet another in the never ending line of inconsistent interpretation of the rules by Premier League Referees :mad::mad::mad:
Ball not in play, waiting for the corner

Back
Top Bottom