Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Brighton Verdict

KBWWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Massive questions need to be asked of Jeff, Sellars, and Fosun about their (lack of) vision and future of the club.

This squad needs a massive overhaul in summer, the culmination of four seasons without proper investment coming home to roost.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Verdict - Takes Fabio off and leaves Hwang on for 90 minutes for the third time in a row.

Bruno’s gotta go. At this point it’s a personal vendetta if he can’t see how crap Hwang is and how bright Fabio has looked lately.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m the happiest of happy clappers, but they can all get ****ed today. The lot of them.

Strolling around 2-0 down at home is disgraceful. They could have walked the 3rd in if they felt like it.

Bruno has a lot to answer for too.

Disgusting.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score
More like Wolverhampton Saunterers amiright

Lobo de Madrid

Groupie
Reaction score
Absolutely """"""" furious.

Bereft of any plan or ideas. Incompetent, spineless and virtually no passion.

Ratings?
A couple of meh, and the rest - including Bruno - unacceptable.

When you are losing, and are disposessed, quality players, from quality teams, chase and chase and chase until they win the ball, or they are sweating blood.
They do not stand there with a gormless look on their face, as if they are trying to remember whether or not they had organised for someone to come and wash and wax the Porsche Cayenne before going to lunch tomorrow.

******* livid, (which I may have mentioned before) .

And there need to be consequences, at all levels, for a performance like this

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Right up there with last year’s Burnley performance in terms of ineptitude and cowardice. Can forgive people making mistakes but the lack of effort to engage the ball on the third goal is inexcusable. 3-0 actually flattered us.

Back three all terrible. No leadership or organisation from Coady (and if he isn’t providing that…). Boly and Saiss calamitous.

Wing-backs both very poor in terms of distribution. Gutted for Semedo.

No mobility in the midfield. Dendoncker as the most advanced midfielder in that 5-3-2 is a huge weak link and Moutinho was miles off the pace and run past at will.

Fabio was our only bright spark and he was taken off, which can’t be good for his confidence. Hwang at least tried but just isn’t very good.

Sa 6
Boly 4
Coady 4
Saiss 4
Semedo 5
Moutinho 4
Dendoncker 4
Neves 5
Ait-Nouri 4
Fabio 6
Hwang 5

Raul 5
Neto 5
Jonny 4

Said it before and I’ll say it again. Whilst Adama has his faults as a player, his ability to transition us up the pitch masked far greater flaws in this side. We’re not a better side without him and haven’t been since that first year with Diogo and Raul.

The most annoying thing is we did this to ourselves. In a great position to properly challenge for Europe at the end of January. Loaning Adama without an obligation to buy and gambling on our midfielders staying fit has come back to bite us.

9 defeats in 14, which could very easily turn into 12 from 18. And as much as I think Bruno hasn’t been backed, that type of form absolutely prompts questions over his future (which sounds crazy for somebody finishing 8th).

Norway Wolves

Reaction score
Lage has to go after recent results and even worse performances.

The warning signs are there for all to see. This group that have been together for a while are finished as well.

There is absolutely no defending these levels of performance.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We create nothing without podence and we may get a fit podence 25 games a season?

The front 2/3 need an overhaul we created nothing again.

We need to remove some of the deadwood just to freshen up the squad.

Lage deserves another season because we have over performed but there are some worrying signs

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right up there with last year’s Burnley performance in terms of ineptitude and cowardice. Can forgive people making mistakes but the lack of effort to engage the ball on the third goal is inexcusable. 3-0 actually flattered us.

Back three all terrible. No leadership or organisation from Coady (and if he isn’t providing that…). Boly and Saiss calamitous.

No mobility in the midfield. Dendoncker as the most advanced midfielder in that 5-3-2 is a huge weak link and Moutinho was miles off the pace and run past at will.

Fabio was our only bright spark and he was taken off, which can’t be good for his confidence. Hwang at least tried but just isn’t very good.

Sa 6
Boly 4
Coady 4
Saiss 4
Semedo 5
Moutinho 4
Dendoncker 4
Neves 5
Ait-Nouri 4
Fabio 6
Hwang 5

Raul 5
Neto 5
Jonny 4

Said it before and I’ll say it again. Whilst Adama has his faults as a player, his ability to transition us up the pitch masked far greater flaws in this side. We’re not a better side without him and haven’t been since that first year with Diogo and Raul.

The most annoying thing is we did this to ourselves. In a great position to properly challenge for Europe at the end of January. Loaning Adama without an obligation to buy and gambling on our midfielders staying fit has come back to bite us.

9 defeats in 14, which could very easily turn into 12 from 18. And as much as I think Bruno hasn’t been backed, that type of form absolutely prompts questions over his future (which sounds crazy for somebody finishing 8th).
We all know the real reason we’re 8th and he wears pink

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Sa 6
Boly 4
Coady 4
Saiss 4
Semedo 5
Moutinho 4
Dendoncker 4
Neves 5
Ait-Nouri 4
Fabio 6
Hwang 5

Raul 5
Neto 5
Jonny 4

You could be right about Traore Tring. Despite not creating or scoring many he at least kept us up the pitch, was an out ball and helped keep opposition defenders honest and more defensive minded

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done Brighton & Hove (can't forget Hove). A fully deserved victory.

No point giving much of a verdict. What's the point? It was just ****. ****tier than Shaun the **** from ****shire.

Hwang was my man of the match if there has to be one.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought we had the best young manager in the league a few months ago? Now he's rubbish I learn.

Meh. The Leeds game did it for me. Cared a lot less since then.

Rubbish performance obviously.

Parkfieldswolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I usually spitting feathers at a defeat but it’s become so predictable I’m not even that bothered. Bruno ain’t the man and a lot of the team need to go. I know RAN has his fans on here but seriously how much of an upgrade n Vinagre is he? Marginal if any in my opinion. Big mistakes been made notably with the sale of Jota and not replacing like for like or at least trying to. I don’t expect Moutinho to be next season he is a winner and hates losing so I think he will bail out and I wouldn’t blame him. I look forward to the usual ****e from Bruno in his post match presser. I want to see exciting football not this lack lustre **** he can go as far as I care.

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Worst I’ve seen us in a long time.

I must admit, Bruno’s out a little bit of doubt in my mind now on if he can take us forward. the subs were baffling.

Saiss was beyond poor today, his distribution in paticular has not been up to it for most of the season. I think it’s time for him to move on.

Dendoncker can go to for me. Plays the easy option every time.

Gutted after watching that.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hwang really?
I mean really?
I could barely tell who was who with my stream being so pixilated but I rarely recall him touching the ball all second half. I do recall a standard poor touch though

jonesy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sure we never had it as good .............................

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I usually spitting feathers at a defeat but it’s become so predictable I’m not even that bothered. Bruno ain’t the man and a lot of the team need to go. I know RAN has his fans on here but seriously how much of an upgrade n Vinagre is he? Marginal if any in my opinion. Big mistakes been made notably with the sale of Jota and not replacing like for like or at least trying to. I don’t expect Moutinho to be next season he is a winner and hates losing so I think he will bail out and I wouldn’t blame him. I look forward to the usual ****e from Bruno in his post match presser. I want to see exciting football not this lack lustre **** he can go as far as I care.
That's apathy for you my friend!

T

TheConcourse

Bruno - see ya. That’s the end of that reign. Started the season and bailed on his principles for more of the same cosy-club BS. ****ing bottled it. Should have used this season to change the style.

Coady - see ya. Leader of what? Talks in cliches. Shouts ****e. Can’t defend. ****ing ridiculous that we’ve built a style on a **** midfielder at CB because he shouts a lot. Should have been on the bench after Sevilla.

Jeff - we were two players away after Sevilla. A CB and a CM. You still have that useless Belgian running around doing nothing. Absolutely staggering.

****ing furious after these last four games. Either work, or **** off. Some people here talk about fans being entitled - do me a favour - they’re bored to death of watching this **** every week. And I’m with them.

Woah, that’s a lot of swearing.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Worst I’ve seen us in a long time.

I must admit, Bruno’s out a little bit of doubt in my mind now on if he can take us forward. the subs were baffling.

Saiss was beyond poor today, his distribution in paticular has not been up to it for most of the season. I think it’s time for him to move on.

Dendoncker can go to for me. Plays the easy option every time.

Gutted after watching that.
I thought Donk honestly looked like the only one that was bothered in the second half.

Back
Top Bottom