Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre Season Summer 2022 (Not USA)

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
If we qualify for Europa conference the qualifying starts in July be like when we went to China and had no other preseason

marrs-guitar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we qualify for Europa conference the qualifying starts in July be like when we went to China and had no other preseason
England's representative in the Conference League only plays in the final qualifying round (home and away leg), which takes place after the Premier League has started.

England now has automatic group stage starts for all its teams in the Europa League and Champions League too.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0743656C-6C4E-4A25-B5BA-C2D6E4162341.png
Fantiques Roadshow.
“Russ, This is a very interesting ball, how did you acquire it”
”Well, it has been in my family for many years and Neves blessed it so can you please just tell me what it’s worth?”

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No doubt he will get a free one. I would include a smiley face but I don’t want to - it just irritates.
If the club feel that what he does benefits them and facilitate that then who are we to argue?

GV Wolf

Reaction score
If the club feel that what he does benefits them and facilitate that then who are we to argue?
They can do what they want, but it still irritates. I would love free tickets so good luck to him. I’m just one of the suckers who has to pay for his ST.:):):):)

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They can do what they want, but it still irritates. I would love free tickets so good luck to him. I’m just one of the suckers who has to pay for his ST.:):):):)
You and l both, mate, you and l both.

Just don't see much point in getting uptight about something that you can do nothing about. Mind you, l get wound up about so many other things related to Wolves, so....

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
My answer to that is start your own entertaining vlog and get enough clicks from target markets to impress the club … and then, you too, could get some free tickets.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's harsh. He may not be a bright young thing but his heart is in the right place and he is a Wolves fan through and through.
I'm sure he's a decent sort but for some inexplicable reason, he irritates the **** out of me. :grinning:
And for some reason he keeps popping up on YouTube, I've tried snoozing him for 30 days but he won't stay snoozed.

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know any enjoyable wolves esport stories?

Believe we won some Chinese mobile game tournament at some point

Then again the Counter Strike team drapped in our logo are pretty bad so yeah .. which are funny enough a full North American team

Think our FIFA guys are decent at the game, not sure what the Simracing team is like.

I'm in on the 'esport' stuff Wolves eSports isn't exactly a well known team outside of Asia, even though the potential is there.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Should save some money on Saiss’ ticket because he shouldn’t be going

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Austin, Texas has a beautiful new stadium, just saying
I've just been looking at the stadium. It's quite English looking but in an unfinished way...

That's not a criticism, it looks good and the openness of it probably makes for large areas behind the stands...

If it was built in England it would be freezing cold, wet and windy without penning it in with walls. I guess Austin has a more pleasant climate than we do.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've just been looking at the stadium. It's quite English looking but in an unfinished way...

That's not a criticism, it looks good and the openness of it probably makes for large areas behind the stands...

If it was built in England it would be freezing cold, wet and windy without penning it in with walls. I guess Austin has a more pleasant climate than we do.

Dunno about pleasant in July, temperatures would be in the mid 90s just about every day but Austin is a fun city.

USA Wolf

President, Jordan Graham Fan Club
Reaction score

Finally went with my wife the other day. It feels like a half size Molineux, but the canopy keeps the sun off and the beer flows like water. Wolves would do good there if they can’t sell 80,000 tickets to the Texas mega stadiums—although I’ve already informed the misses that short of lying on my deathbed, I won’t miss a game when Wolves meet the USA again

Truly I can’t wait, I never thought I’d see Wolves again for a few months back when

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves signed Frank Munro on the back of an American tour. Just my useless bit of information for the day!!
We were champions of the USA, back in the day. That's what we used to say/chant etc...

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would Ruben semedo be allowed in the US or will he join up with the squad when they get back?
Huh? Where did that come from? That was blown out of the water last summer. He wouldn't have got a UK visa even before his latest criminal issues since then (allegations of rape, domestic violence and being beaten up by a gang with clubs).

Last edited:

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was told of this a few weeks ago and it looks like Orlando might be one destination on the list. Not sure if they'll play Orlando City though but I know they were looking at training facilities in the Central Florida area.
I was told of this a few weeks ago and it looks like Orlando might be one destination on the list. Not sure if they'll play Orlando City though but I know they were looking at training facilities in the Central Florida area.
Mickey Mouse competition

D

Deleted member drgr12429

Has anyone itk heard anything more about the tour?

Coleshill Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Why can't the club announce what's happening... Surely this has been sorted by now... I'd like to be able to plan my trip.

Anyone heard anything??

theweave

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why can't the club announce what's happening... Surely this has been sorted by now... I'd like to be able to plan my trip.

Anyone heard anything??
If we qualify for the europe the qualifiers will be quite early so would have to be changed

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we qualify for the europe the qualifiers will be quite early so would have to be changed
Not so convinced it would be this time round. If we get into the Europa League by finishing 6th, we’d go straight into the group stage.

If we got into the conference league by finishing 7th, going off Spurs from this season & presuming it’d be the same for us, we’d enter via the playoff round which takes place next season on the 18th & 25th August after the league has already commenced.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why america? Are we getting american investment or buying a friendly farm club?

Back
Top Bottom