Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre Season Summer 2022 (Not USA)

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was told of this a few weeks ago and it looks like Orlando might be one destination on the list. Not sure if they'll play Orlando City though but I know they were looking at training facilities in the Central Florida area.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was told of this a few weeks ago and it looks like Orlando might be one destination on the list. Not sure if they'll play Orlando City though but I know they were looking at training facilities in the Central Florida area.
I’m in Orlando in August, I bloody hope Wolves are there the same time!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I should imagine LA will be a destination large Mexican population and also sizeable Korean population.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No chance I’m afraid. Season starts August 6th.
Aw bugger. I was banking on a traditional mid August start. Cheers for the info. It’s usually prolonged hope that kills but that info has dashed mine pretty sharpish.

I now need to start planning somewhere to watch early season matches whilst I’m over there.

Last edited:

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aw bugger. I was banking on a traditional mid August start. Cheers for the info. It’s usually prolonged hope that kills but that info has dashed mine pretty sharpish.

I now need to start planning somewhere to watch early season matches whilst I’m over there.
Earlier start than usual due to the world cup in November. :(

D

Deleted member 11021Mcm

I’m in NYC for a couple of weeks in November.

Extremely unlikely, but fingers crossed.

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Probably Inter Miami, since Campana is there on loan.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to think a Mexican side would be high on the agenda and probably a game against one of the many many decent European sides that come over, maybe an FC PORTO or something.

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal and Everton were both supposed to play in the Florida Cup last Summer. Arsenal withdrew while Everton participated and won the final on penalties. They only played two games mind! Interestingly, PUMAS, a Mexican team, also took part in the tournament. Maybe this is something we're looking at?

Also, another thought, Neill Collins is the Head Coach at the Tampa Bay Rowdies... maybe a game in St Petersburg is a possibility?

Last edited:

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal and Everton were both supposed to play in the Florida Cup last Summer. Arsenal withdrew while Everton participated and won the final on penalties. They only played two games mind! Interestingly, PUMAS, a Mexican team, also took part in the tournament. Maybe this is something we're looking at?

Also, another thought, Neill Collins is the Head Coach at the Tampa Bay Rowdies... maybe a game in St Petersburg is a possibility?
That would be awesome Tampa is lovely

Stingray II

Reaction score
Wolves signed Frank Munro on the back of an American tour. Just my useless bit of information for the day!!
It was on an American tour that we lost Peter Knowles. There was a knock on his Kansas motel-room door. which he opened to find Jehovah witnesses smiling at him. If only he'd been in the shower and not heard.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dear Wolves. Please play a game at the Giants BaseballStadium in San Francisco. Man City played there and sold out. That I live 10 mins walk away is just a coincidence :).
Hey, I sincerely hope that happens for you. We’re time zone neighbours after all. :)

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

SoCal_Wolf

Reaction score
Los Angeles or San Diego please...

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom